Reviews for Trouble Maker
ldzansi chapter 5 . 10/21
I have just found this story love it I especially like the fact that Abby is such a warm and welcoming mother normally she is portrayed as cold and has no feelings for Bonnie what so ever beautifully written so looking forward to reading more stay blessed because you are truly blessed
It's Lizzy chapter 5 . 10/5
I LOVE me some good Bonkai! I really enjoyed the plot of this fic, it was so different from anything i have got to read with them. I loved Bonnie getting to rub Kai all up in Damons face even if she didnt mean to lol. Kai is such a sweetheart but also i love that he still has a pinch of darkness there. About time somebody let Damon know he a non factor. Looking forward to see how great new york goes ;) lmao Klaus is absolutely hilarious and may be my fav of Bonnies friends in this story. Thank you for this!
WearRedTonight chapter 5 . 9/29
Yes in your face Damon. So glad he was told off. Go Kai and Bonnie for being mature.
jerkchickenz chapter 5 . 9/28
Kai is the man. Bring on New York! AH Bonkai please.
ebsrenee chapter 5 . 9/28
Aww cute
SteVie'SGirL chapter 5 . 9/27
Serves Damon right! Glad Bonnie is taking a chance and going with Kai.
Ana Isabel1 chapter 5 . 9/27
Awesome update! Of course Kai got his way, because he always wins, right? yay! Bonnie is thing to let loose and havea great time, listen to Klaus Bonnie, lol.
So everyone is pretty invested in this happening but Kai is definitely whipped! I'm glad that Kai told Bonnie of his slip, that was not cool but Damon really knows how to over step!
Like I said on Tb, I love a canon!AU but I will love whatever you decide and if you have some human!AU that you want to share, I'm here for it!
silentmayhem chapter 5 . 9/27
Canon but altered canon. I feel like bonnie got screwed over on the show she needed some more character development also she never changed her mindset ...Damon milled and abused so many people but because of Elena somehow that was all okey yet kai the one mentally broken is the most vile monster. Their are some reality checks her character needed and some evolution especially after her trip using expression she was no longer pure and self righteous
Also I love Klas & Caroline
Poor Stefan always apologizes for his manchild bro
Eventhough I'm a hardcore Bamon fan, I read every Bonnie pairs stories except Beremy & Bonenzo. My girl deserved better than nobodies.
I love reading Bonkai AU's.
Damon is an ass. I still can't believe she wasted 3 years. Good luck to Elena with his wandering eyes.
I'm happy for Bon. She is moving on to better things. She's living her life. Excited for new chapters.
I want Damon cheat on Elanore during Bonkai wedding. I'm petty lol
Kai has patience & class unlike the entitled brat
Babaksmiles chapter 5 . 9/26
Yes! Love! I’m team Kai all the way in this. Bye bye Damon.
rocklesson86 chapter 5 . 9/26
Damon thought Bonnie would if things would not work out with Elena. He is dumb. Where can I find a man like Kai. I cannot wait for more.
DancesWithButterflies chapter 5 . 9/26
This was great. Can't wait for New York!
geehud2020 chapter 5 . 9/26
One of my favorite Bonkai stories. Damon is an ass! The nerve of men.
Dutra chapter 5 . 9/26
I am loving the Bonkai moments and Kai's interaction with Damon. bring on New York.