Reviews for He trained them well
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 6 . 8/29
Ah! they found the boys. But Dean has now been kidnapped.
devlady chapter 6 . 8/29
Please review. It means a lot.

There are lots of Supernatural stories. I don't read that many. I'm still reading this one ;-)
Kathy chapter 5 . 8/29
great that the men are on their track, good that Dean got them food, thanks
Shazza19 chapter 5 . 8/29
Thank you I am so hooked gee at 10yrs old Dean has already learned how to cover when he gets hurt with the line he was hurt riding his bmx. John and Bobby now know where the boys are heading to so looking forward with the reunion with the boys. If they pull the truck up it will be interesting to see the truck drivers thoughts. How hurt is Dean will he require a visit to a clinic or the hospital cannot wait for the next chapter.
Shazza19 chapter 4 . 8/29
Liked this chapter John and Bobby arrived too late to get to the boys also loved the way they handled the guy as he told the lies about the boys. Now John and Bobby are out trying to figure out where the boys have gotten to. You have really got me hooked on this story.
Shazza19 chapter 3 . 8/29
So in true Dean style he was able to get Sam and himself away from the hotel proprietor. I really hope that the trucker is a nice guy if he finds the boys. Will Dean end up requiring a hospital after what the guy did to him. I hope that John and Bobby have it out with the guy looking forward to more.
Shazza19 chapter 2 . 8/29
Thanks for this story I always thought of what could happen to the boys if the rent money ran out and Dean was unable to get in touch with anyone. Dean and Sam are in a lot of trouble who will come to their aid
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 4 . 8/28
Good at least they boys were able to get away from Mr. Creepy guy. And of course after they run away is when there father and Bobby come. But good thing they know they boys so well and know that creepy guy was lying. Plus they have an idea on where they boys are headed. The only problem is will the boys be safe all the way in the truck or will they get found put.
Kathy chapter 4 . 8/27
great chapter, they're on the trail, but how are the boys doing? How far will they get? Will they have any trouble or misadventures on the way? More soon please, thanks
Kathy chapter 3 . 8/27
good of Dean to think so quick, haha hope John and Bobby 'sort' out that creep!
waitingforAslan chapter 3 . 8/15
Definitely enjoying the story! I like your attention to detail with the packing and planning. I liked your mention of their toys: surely, they had SOME, but surely they also had to sometimes leave them behind, only to replace them later - new crayons, new Matchbox cars (or perhaps not exactly NEW; maybe picked up at thrift stores). You mentioned a baseball glove which reminded me of that scene with Bobby playing catch with young Dean. Dean is a great mix of caring, devoted, teasing, worried, and well-trained, while also still being a child. I loved Sam's fierce yell at Mr. Oliment! Yeah, he's six and doesn't know about hunting yet, but he can be fierce too! I like his little outraged "He HIT me!" that he tells Dean once his older brother is conscious.

I did not expect it to be John and Bobby who found the manager! I'm not sure he would have admitted that it was kids that attacked him. I could see him originally pretending it was an adult trying to rob him, though he could certainly try to spin the story that he was trying to help and the crazy kids flipped out on him.

One little thing took me out of the story - Dean would not have used "Griffindor" as a code word. If he's 10, it's 1989, and Harry Potter hasn't been published yet!

I'm looking forward to the rest of the story. I hope John will recognize Dean's ingenuity and bravery and not get mad at him for putting themselves in danger (because it's JOHN who put them in danger by leaving them alone and not returning on time), but we know John can be a real hardass sometimes.
superobes chapter 3 . 8/15
Such a good story!
Kathy chapter 2 . 8/9
oh no oh no, Dean had such a good plan going, now that creep has them, yikes, so bad,
GrammarDemon chapter 2 . 8/9
OH no!

I love the little details you've included, like the Teddy. And what Dean feeds Sam.

Did he remember to pack a blanket?
GrammarDemon chapter 1 . 8/9
Oh no! This is not going to end well.