Reviews for Coming Out
ANGEL-BABY9868 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
great story but it would be better if we could read the
reast on this website
cutiecat92 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
love it, but i cant get my computer to load the second chapter on your livejournal page (SOB!)
But anyway, is Spike gonna be bottom? Its really hard to find stories with Xander as the dominant!
Cursed Rose-Chained Dragoness chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I really enjoy reading this fic but i can't seem to find the rest of it. do you mind emailing it to me or help me to find where it is? i tried looking at the web page.
CalamityJim chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I laughed so hard during this! I totally understand how Xander felt with the "I'M NOT GAY" thing. That's what happened to me too. I didn't have any idea until other people came banging on my closet door. You did a really great job of capturing that denial. It made my day. XD
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Fenris Mourningstar chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Oh my goodness, I absolutely loved this fic. The humour was just perfect, a combination of light funny and gut-busting, burning embarrassment. I'm sure this is thoroughly appreciated even more by those of us, who've had their own supportive/helpful parent to deal with.

The story is very well written and constructed, not getting too mellow or hectic at all. Lovely characterizations and good use of language make this a fun and interesting reading experience, sure to induce giggles over the mental images for a good while to come.
Siren of the Darknessflame chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
I loved the fic it was great I checked out your website and read all your Spike/Xander fics except tears (i don't like sad endings) they were all wonderful. I think you should put some bondage in um though. Bondage just seems to scream spike. Keep up the spectacular work and keep me posted. Got any queations about weird stuff like vamps ask me and I'll probably know. It's and addiction.
Read ya later,
Siren of the Darknessflame
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
Nice job SpikeXander one of my favorites
Leanne8582 chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
I'm not a huge fan of slash, but this was really funny and well written. If Xander and Spike were ever to get together, this is probably how it would happen. Great fic.
Kyra2 chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
Oh gods this is hysterical. Especially the end. Poor Buffy, finding out in the supermarket! Is there a sequel of some sort?
MeoW03 chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
thats so cool i love it
RacingStripes chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
I love this story. Love, love love. You're one of the first authors I read that got me hooked on S/X fiction and this is one of my all time faves. So freaking hilarious. Thanks for writing!
arkwingedsurfer chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Hey kayla. i don't particularly like gay fiction. but i love Buffy. i liked the way u portrayed Anya, really true to the character. could u please review a story i wrote. it's about Xander and Andrew. i'm not sure if i should change it. and i have to finish it cuz well my friend and i have a bet so yah. hope u like it. Cyah :-)