Reviews for Sweet Memories
What site? Please! It is sooo good!
LeatheredMan chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
I started reading this fic and got as far as the end of chapter 1

I tried to find it on Live Journal but could not access it.

I would love to read the rest of the story
Bliinkk chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I'm sorry, but could I get the name of the site this is on? You have to add spaces or the site won't show up
ElementalFallenStar chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Man I wish I could read the rest!
Draechaeli chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I really like this fic, and a few of your others look good too. But your lj won't let me read them, I think because I'm not your friend. so I will friend you, if there is something else I have to do please tell me I would like to read more. my s/n is the same on lj. Thanks
foxfire222 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
i tried to go to that site to read more but it says it's not real. i really want to read more of this story and a few of the others as well. so if you could like send me the rest via email or send me a link of where to find them now that would be great
DarkJuliet chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
i love it!
qpritchie1 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009 LOVED this story. I went over to your site and read the entire thing, and, without a doubt, it was the best Spike/Xander story I have ever read! You're an amazing writer and I bookmarked your page so I'll get around to reading all your other BTVS stories! _
Tara S chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Why'd you put the rest of the story on a different website? Especially one's that blocked on this computer, so i can't get to it. now i'll have to wait until i go home in November to finish it! i love the part i di dget to read, though.
talon81 chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
I have to say that was a awesome story ! I loved it! keep up with the writing you are great at it! :)
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
very good! whana reade more about it.. ) so please hurry up!
the Prince's Jewel chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
*I wonder if Giles is doing anything...?* Ahh! Insta-squick. *shudder*

this is quite good. Headed for geocities now!
frk-werewolf chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
omg, this was terrific! *goes to read the rest* _ wonderfully written. and i love mellie. very funny
Erif Crow chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
That was one of the funniest amnisia fic I have ever read. Tottally original in my eyes - although a bit icky in places (between any gender!). I need to read the ratings on these things more often! LOL & much LMAO.
Fallen angel named Alan chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
*can't stop laughing* I read this at your sight but for some reason couldn't email a review/response to ya. This was THE BEST SPIKE/ZANDER FIC I HAVE EVER READ! *bows to the author* ALL HAIL KAYLA! [[just a note, coming out was the second best spike/zan fic i have ever read. - Go you!]]