Reviews for Fear to Tread
GrokmoreDakka chapter 2 . 6/23/2023
love the story will there be more
Murthor Oathstone chapter 2 . 3/21/2021
Please update soon.
human dragon chapter 2 . 1/11/2021
An amazing story my friend :)
Ghostly chapter 2 . 10/30/2020
I don’t know much about the events of the End Times(heard it was a mess of disappointments), if any Elves from the Empire’s previous world(assuming they were transported) came along. Can you have them be part of the diplomatic envoy to the Warcraft elves.
FractiousDay chapter 2 . 10/23/2020
So this seems cool, there seems to be a lot of 'star power' being crammed in though
Lee chapter 2 . 10/21/2020
Nice! Please update soon!
Angery Katte chapter 2 . 10/13/2020
It seems alright, but there's a good number of spelling mistakes to be fixed. I'd suggest getting a proofreader.
Prince chapter 1 . 10/12/2020
Hello

I'm not much of a fanfiction guy, but I'm really enjoying your story, so don't take this as anything but constructive criticism.

The constant skipping of viewpoints can get a bit confusing at times. There's nothing inherently wrong with this style of writing, but as you've not presented your story as being told by an omniscient narrator, it doesn't really fit. If you're going to change viewpoints then you should make it clear that is what's being done.

One other thing; you have a tendency to over explain certain things. I'm sure you've heard the term 'show don't tell' well I think you should try and include that a bit more in your works.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/12/2020
You left me on a vicious cliffhanger dude.
Khan chapter 2 . 10/12/2020
You complete asshole. You give me that, to leave me there(Gilles Le Breton). I don’t actually mean that of course, but damn I hate waiting for your next chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/10/2020
You need a beta to go over your work
Notebook chapter 1 . 10/5/2020
I am no sure your portrayal of the elves is accurate they are actually a very disciplined people. It is uncharacteristically of them to riot.
King J chapter 2 . 10/5/2020
Great story and very nice character interaction.
ro9889 chapter 2 . 10/4/2020
This story feels a new breath of life after the events of the End Times. You did mention surviving human nations and I’ve seen the characters that were mentioned to be alive in here, so I was wondering: would there be any slight changes on who else survives? (Kinda hoping our Emperor Karl Franz would be appearing in some form, but we all know he died, may he rest in peace)
OG chapter 2 . 10/1/2020
Damn Vlad Mother f****** von Carstein is in the house.