Reviews for A Box Full of Sharp Objects
DBZFanCraft chapter 13 . 1/11
"To be continued..."
SERIOUSLY?!
DBZFanCraft chapter 10 . 1/11
"Sometimes,you don't realize what is there for you until it is gone" would be Vegeta's sentence ); そö жあб
DBZFanCraft chapter 7 . 1/11
Ddaaaaaaammmmmmnnnnnn this is great
Xynaa Darke chapter 13 . 5/13/2013
:O please continue soon
sculby563 chapter 13 . 9/23/2012
man it was just getting good update soon please?
SheSaiyan chapter 13 . 11/4/2011
I was reading 'Happy' last night and I was absolutely engrossed in it. I read right from the start up to chapter 13 without a break and I really wanted to know more, but apparently you haven't updated this story since 2004! Is this true? Why did you never finish it? I find this totally mind boggling, you were writing this story when I was 9 years old, back before I think I had even seen all of dragon ball through, maybe once at the most and long before I ever knew what fan fiction was. Wow. I see though that you have been online this year so I was hoping you might finish it off.

As for an actual review, I really like the story. You portray the characters as far more vulnerable and human than I'm used to and at first I didn't like that but now I think it actually makes the story more engaging. I clicked on the story out of curiosity, not being exactly sure how it would work based on the description. I was shocked when Goku first started looking at the knife because that would be my childhood hero breaking down. However I was very interested in how he feels unneeded, like there isn't anyone who needs him to be the hero and save them and I'd defiantly say that, that was always his calling in life. I'm a big fan of Goku/Vegeta yaoi stories so I was very pleased with a lot of the affectionate things Vegeta thought about Goku before and after the knife incident. My particular favourite line was 'We went inside the gate. Searching the area for an interesting ride. I looked over at Kakkarot; he'd be an interesting ride…' which made me laugh out loud!

When Gohan entered the story I was sad to read that he had lost that love and admiration for his dad which he had as a child and teenager. However I have defiantly thought in the past that Goku did kind of abandon his son (and wife) many times throughout the series and Gohan had every right to feel betrayed. The addition of Chichi having died and Goku perhaps being to blame must have pushed Gohan over the edge.

Later on after Goku hurts himself and tells Vegeta no one needs him, I love that Vegeta said he does because I think that rings true in the anime as well. Even if it's not in a lovely way, Vegeta defiantly needs Goku.

I was glad in Gohan's POV he felt bad about how he treated Goku and I suppose the habit was hard to stop so he got mad and left. But I'm glad he regretted it. I'm also pleased that Pan was still on Goku's side. Pan was treated similarly by Goku in the anime and was left behind while Goku was off with Uub. Pan defiantly resented her Goku in GT first I think by leaving her for so long and then by returning as a child which probably resulted in her stopping idolising him and beginning to feel superior. I think that's what the case was.

Towards the end of what I read I felt the story was changing and because there was no end it really through me off. I wish the story had either ended when Goku recovered so that there was a resolution, or much more desirably I'd like for there to be more happen because I defiantly want to know more about Goku and Vegeta's relationship after all of this happened and now that they're together, and what's happening with Vegeta and this brain tumour? If Vegeta dies what will happen to Goku? D:

I really hope you decided to finish this because I think you're one of my favourite writers for Goku/Vegeta. I've read Valentines day and Until the day I die, and I think I'm going to carry on and read the rest of your stuff pretty soon because your stories are really very exciting and engaging.

cara9001 chapter 13 . 5/11/2011
nice story )
Lovekakarot chapter 13 . 10/18/2004
I love Vegoku! You are the best Vegoku Yaoi writer I have ever known! I love you! Every story of yours is just amazing and attractive! You are so talented! and your lemon is hot!(especially in "Stripe Search")

I'm glad I've finally known you and read your story! Please write more and more! I will ALWAYS support you!
Dragonelven Princess chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
This is very good. It really caught my eye. Please write more.
susana chapter 13 . 8/3/2004
Qué paso? Tu historia iba tan bien y luego los acontecimientos se dan demasiado rápido..._, las historias de terror te van mejor, a esta historia le pondría de título "LACRIMOSA".
susana chapter 13 . 8/3/2004
Goku's Angel chapter 13 . 6/25/2004
Please update this soon, it is really good! just what i'd expect from you! by the way, you've put chapter 12 as chapter 11 in your writing! DOH! hope to read more soon!
leelee chapter 13 . 6/12/2004
I love it..Please update soon!
inu-mada chapter 13 . 1/13/2004
hey finish the damn story i was getting into it.
do your self a favor and keep writing your actually pretty good. (you didnt here that from me)
Tsuki Doriimaa chapter 13 . 1/9/2004
Great one! Chapter and story that is. _ geh, too early in the morning, bed time! lol But really, it's a great story! Hope to read more soon! _ Good luck!