Reviews for The Mixing of Regions: Kanto Arc
Mason Oury chapter 1 . 12/30/2020
This is PERFECT, I love it it! :)
Yagami Kuzuki chapter 2 . 9/24/2020
Couldu have have started his fucking journey besides the fucking start of. The begining of season one which is so fucking over used
NateCunningham chapter 1 . 8/30/2020
Gentleman, keep up the good work. I’ll looking forward to see this.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/17/2020
I think she should catch Weedle or Scyther
Reader chapter 2 . 8/17/2020
How old Selene? I'm guessing 11 which is a year older then Ash?
Will she also be mentoring Ash due to being more experienced?
mmat chapter 2 . 8/17/2020
Will Ash catch the ones on the show or catch others as well?
Momochan77 chapter 2 . 8/16/2020
I love Selene’s sassy personality! I also love how fierce she is. See you next update!
AshxSelene Writer chapter 1 . 8/4/2020
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG A possible AshxSelene story?!

Given that you have a lot of other projects that you started, most of which have very few chapters, I'm gonna wait on reading it though until I'm convinced that you'll finish it.

I look forward to reading it if you do.
St Elmo's Fire chapter 1 . 8/2/2020
If you're only using incidental details from the game-verse, this should be tagged as anime fic. Find your story under “Manage Stories” and select it from the dropdown menu that says “World: Any” in the “Category” section.

[I already know about all those people who will post those long and annoying things about punctuation and stuff like, so no need to post about it in a review because I know and really don't care. I'm gonna write this the way I want to.]

That is incredibly rude and entitled of you. Grammatical rules exist for a reason, and that reason is so that people can understand your story. If you have this much contempt for your readers, I don't know why you expect anyone to read your work.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2020
I'm just curious here is the main paring for this story ash x misty or ash x Selene also I'm definitely interested in this story great job and keep up the good work look forward to reading more
Momochan77 chapter 1 . 8/1/2020
I’m definitely curious to see how this turns out. See you next update!