Reviews for On the Nature of Daylight
09cullenlove chapter 27 . 1/17
This is hands down one of my favorite fanfics. This should be in the top ten when searching for draco/Hermione first. Great writing and developing of the characters I was sad for it to end. Looking forward to your next fiction. I read this in two days you definitely have a gift. Really good work.
DarkShipsSailHere chapter 27 . 1/10
I just read this whole story and I am begging you to please make that sequel. This can’t end like that! I need to know how hermione handles Ron judging her while they hunt horcruxes, how Draco deals with the dark mark and everyone still blaming him even after he finished his task, I need to know if Hermione gets tortured and if so what Draco does to help her if anything. I need them to reunite. I need them to beg for forgiveness from one another. I truly hope there will be much more to come!
Noemiem chapter 26 . 12/31/2021
I am thunderstruck. How it is possible to write fanfiction like this?
Thank you! I look forward to the second part.
hoeforgrimmjow chapter 24 . 12/20/2021
ewweyyyyyyyyy
Noemiem chapter 10 . 12/16/2021
This story is a masterpiece in my opinion. Draco is so realistic, I like the submissive Hermione, I like their interactions. Amazing, thank you for writting!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2021
The best Dramione in my opinion!
michelle.stein chapter 11 . 10/1/2021
Such an intense and revealing chapter, I am loving how complex the characters are and how it twists their relationship.
Serennos chapter 25 . 9/28/2021
Excellent and clever adaptation. A page-turner...
Samantha Marth chapter 25 . 9/17/2021
top tier. I’m bawling
Samantha Marth chapter 14 . 9/17/2021
YES GIVE ME A MYRTLE SND DRACO FRIENDSHIP
Samantha Marth chapter 9 . 9/15/2021
My protective little possessive baby
Samantha Marth chapter 6 . 9/15/2021
AHHHH I LOVE THIS STORY IM SCREAMING
ItsIrys chapter 26 . 9/6/2021
Wow wow wow I couldn’t possibly say enough good things about this fic! Amazing! Certainly top 5 Dramione fic of all timethe pacing was great, the drama was gripping, and the chemistry was off the charts! Can’t wait to start the sequel!
Zooraaa chapter 27 . 8/16/2021
Just when I thought this cannot get any better! This collection is going to become one of the best Dramione long fanfiction stories written yet! Amazing work, I hope that you realize how much joy your stories give to people like me who like to read Dramione erotica that has well-developed characters and a good plot!
ThisIsHowWeReadIt chapter 27 . 8/15/2021
Oo unexpected treat lol. Very interesting!