Reviews for On the Nature of Daylight
kaylierogers9 chapter 26 . 2/1
Please. My poor beating heart. I literally can’t. Just like everybody else I binge read this in 2 days and now I have waaaaay too many emotions to deal with. First off! Your writing is absolutely beautiful, raw, and extremely captivating. You are truly one of the best writers I have come across on this platform! You literally deserve so much money for thisI would have gladly paid BIG money to read this and you should honestly think about pursing writing as a career. SECONDLY! I have read a LOT of Dramione fics…and this….. this is definitely a shining jewel out there. I cannot say how amazing this story was or even begin to try to encapsulate into words how captivating this whole story was and after I finish writing this comment I am immediately going to read the sequel. Thirdly! My man Draco. OMG is all I can sayyou know how to write lust, possessiveness, and obsession truly as no other. All I could ever agree with was when Hermione mentioned only Draco being able to make the most possessive and toxic statements sound so alluring. You truly have outdone yourself and I wish I could give you a huge handshake in real lifeand maybe even an autograph haha! Thank you so much for writing this story and it appalls me that at the beginning you thought about dropping the story!
Sara chapter 14 . 12/12/2022
I love seeing their relationship go from sexual to whatever its called, its honestly such a beautiful journey, and the way you describe it is absolutely amazing. All in all, you’re a great writer and this series is wonderful. Thank you :)
kcouto27 chapter 25 . 8/27/2022
STOP THIS IS SO GOOD LAVENDER AND PARVATI HEARING HER OMFG SLAY
kcouto27 chapter 19 . 8/27/2022
THE BEGINNING OF THE CHAPTER WHEN HE SAID HE LOVED HER AHJFHJLDHBNDIKLGUOF
Billy eyelash chapter 20 . 7/24/2022
I am crying... I love this story so much , I am a huge fan. Dramione forever ! Thank you
RavenHeart356 chapter 25 . 7/17/2022
Well to be perfectly honest I did binge through this entire thing. Amazing.
RavenHeart356 chapter 20 . 7/16/2022
I'm metaphorically spitting my out coffee right now at that end scene
RavenHeart356 chapter 18 . 7/16/2022
Oh my GOD. How...WHAT- I can't even. I've lost all intelligible speech for a moment. This was an amazing chapter and although I know you're finished I just wanted to let you know that the way you write the characters is amazing. Ron is sweet and the way you characterize him with him blue eyes and freckles and how Hermione still somewhat pines for him until she realizes that she doesn't really love him anymore but she's still confused about what she feels with Draco. Honestly, this is one of the best fanfiction I've ever read. I'm glad you really haven't bashed Ronald since he is a sweet character and most of all loyal.
RavenHeart356 chapter 7 . 7/15/2022
It took me a while to appreciate Ron, he's an amazing character that doesn't get as much love as Hermione and Harry, but he's a steadfast friend in my opinion. A lot of the things Book Ron did were cut out or passed on to someone else, and worse he was made to be a joke instead of the comedic character he was supposed to be in the books.

The story is pretty great and you surprise me with how you portrayed his thoughts. Usually authors go a little bit less on the Purist side of him but you weren't shy at all about it and that's pretty cool. You stuck true to what Draco has been brought up to think about the people around him and his conflicted thoughts and constant denial when it came to Hermione.
Khaleesi Kardashian chapter 27 . 4/10/2022
Just binged this story. So good! I hope you write a sequel!
hpfreak24 chapter 18 . 2/23/2022
I’m not opposed to dirty talk, quite the opposite, but what is with the “slut” and “whore” business. Who likes to be called that!? Anyways, I still love the story. Can’t wait to read the rest of it!