Reviews for A Simple Life
I really like this story. Thanks for writing NanoFate
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 8/14
I like it.
elsaisabadass chapter 1 . 8/8
"Sometimes, simple is the best"

That my friend, is a fitting end for a story where a 3-star retired chef (yes I consider that Nanoha was voluntarily retired, sometimes people instead of said I quit they preferred to auto sabotage) and a retired actress (same issue here but Fate decided to take the matter in her own hands in the end) where society can put highly expectations and the pressure is exhausting, especially when the your life changing decisions other people decided for you.

In any case, you improve in your writing style, have you been practicing eh, mate?

The theme is quite attractive, your signature is all over the story, with the technical details (ex: Kaiseki cooking style and the ring). For you my friend, only compliments for this works. Keep it up!

Until next, this is EIBA ooooowwwwwwww! and you're listening to Galaxy News Radio. Bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts!

PS: yes, this is a quote of one of my favorite PS3 video games, Fallout 3, you should try it.
What I wanted to write was your story make my -I guess will be a gloomy weekend- be better.

I am kind a wrote last comments in a hurry.

Sorry hehe
"... The one and only Fate I am interested in and lucky to come to know." Nanoha shouted as she hugged Fate tighter."
Is my favourite part :3

Mostly the story shows only what Fate's feels. That's good but I hope a story that shows more of what Nanoha feels and has many "too sweet" moments!

Nice story. I like it!
I just want to say anyway that I always more enjoy to read Nanoha POV.
Um maybe because basically she seems has no romantic interest and so in many stories be a straight who hurts Fate while Fate I read reviews that say even in original series she shows special interest to Nanoha.
Maybe because of that.. so far here I only had ever read two story where Fate be a girlfriend of a man in the beginning.
Meanwhile many stories put Nanoha with Yunoo, Chrono, Vice, even Erio.

I think it will be something fresh if one day there is a story where the role is switched from Nanoha POV.
Like Fate x Vice and it's Nanoha who is secretly harboring feelings for Fate. I would make one if I can. Sadly I can't !

Will maybe a kindhearted good writer outside grants this wish? Certain white devil perhaps?

Thanks a lot for sharing another nice story! You make my I guess going to be gloomy weekend!