Reviews for Never All That
Titchy chapter 2 . 7/12/2004
Are you ever going to update?
kokueisakana chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Very good so far... I love the opening! -_-
lee chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update
Please please Please please Please please please
Please please Please please Please please Please please Please please Please please Please please Please please Please please Please please Please please Please please Please please Please please
:D:D:D
dragon-girl15 chapter 2 . 8/31/2003
As usual, Loie, it was awesome and a good insight so far into the subject of e.d.'s. Oh, and good work Ace Of Spades as well, since it's your fic too.

-Talisa
SueAdams chapter 2 . 8/18/2003
ahaha! LOVE IT! Please, yall write more!

Melissaadams
Aya8 chapter 2 . 8/15/2003
รข
Harmony-Echo chapter 2 . 8/15/2003
O_O blink ansty!_ blink darker... GOOD!
Kittydemon chapter 2 . 8/12/2003
great! i like! though i'm wondering what he's going to ask her to do for him?

. don't make it one of those cheesy stories where draco is 'suddenly' in need of a lover...it's so cliche now.

though i have a feeling it'll be more original than that, since the concept of the story is really original in itself already.

great so far, i'm loving it!

hope you keep up the great work!
butterfly kisses3 chapter 2 . 8/6/2003
I have read Ace of Spades other stories, and a couple of Pink Inspirations stories, you are both very talented writers. I hope yall update soon.

Thaks,

kisses
iluvob chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
hehehehe. I especially like the "WUP!" heh heh
Lee Hart chapter 2 . 7/26/2003
Coolio... I like it a lot though it seems that FFN doesn't... the " and ' don't show up its some gobbly gook... anywho write on true believers!

*~Forever and Always~*

};- Lee Hart
Lee Hart chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
Nice... I like how you show the food from her point of view... descriptive...

*~Forever and Always~*

};- Lee Hart
GinnyGINvampire00 aka Evon chapter 2 . 7/26/2003
Great chapter... kinda a cliffie! but good just the same (lol hagrid)

Hmm... i can't wait for the next chapter!

I wish i could say more but i gotta be made into a monster alien at the hair dressers lol

It's like

"IM GETTING HIGHLIGHTS! FEAR THE TIN FOIL PERSON! I HAVE A HEART THOUGH!"

Ahh... if i only had a brain.

-Gin (Shannon)
revolutionrose chapter 2 . 7/26/2003
Update soon!
Meredith chapter 2 . 7/26/2003
Hey there Ace and Pink!

Great story so far... interesting idea to bring in the whole issue of eating disorders. Actually, I think that it's a good idea that you guys are writing about it because not enough people out there truly understand what goes on in the mind of someone with eating problems (be it anorexia, bulemia or even over-eating... they are all uniquely different).

This is getting a bit personal for me, but I'm now at a point where I can freely talk about it... so anyway, I am now what they call a recovered, or inactive, anorexic... meaning I used to be one earlier in my life, but with help I now eat normally and blah blah blah... :-) So, needless to say, I'm very curious to see how you develop everything going on with Ginny... seems like she's a combo of bulemia and anorexia.

So far, your portrayals of Ginny and her problem are very good. For example, I must say that the whole vegetarian thing was great... I did that very same thing when I was cutting out food.

I don't know much about bulemia since I dealt with anorexia... but some key trademarks you might want to incorporate if you are using anorexia are eating in small bites if at all... exercising binges... and wearing baggy clothes to hide your appearance. There are others, but I won't get into that! :-)

If you have any questions concerning the disorder that you might want to write about and incorporate into your story... feel free to e-mail me!

On a lighter and happier note... great story and keep up the great work! Can't wait for the next chapter! :-)

Take care,