Reviews for Prehistoric Park: Extras
A-LionGleek chapter 12 . 1/19
Once again, excellent work as usual mate. And much like in the past, you'll neither see nor hear any complaints from me as far as changes from the original draft are concerned. All in all, keep up the amazing work mate. I'm happy to have been so helpful in providing good work of my own to go alongside your efforts :)
A-LionGleek chapter 11 . 1/19
Good job on this mate. I'll freely admit, I suppose it does fit better to have this chapter unfold before the events of 'Creature Comforts' when I really think about the matter long enough. And all in all, good work in streamlining it while also still keeping just enough from the original draft to be satisfactory for the both of us. All in all, well done as ever.
54godamora chapter 10 . 1/15
Ok the part about not being diagnosed with Asperger's until later hits home since I didn't know I had it until after I graduated from High school.
A-LionGleek chapter 10 . 1/15
Well worth the wait mate. Very pleased to see what you made out of the draft I sent you. And as usual, I approve of all the changes you made over the course of turning it from the draft to final product. And I especially like how you included that scene at the beginning of Jack and Kaa. SO wish now that I could have thought to include something similar in my initial draft. But yeah, simply put, excellent work mate. It really has been a joy working as your cowriter on all this stuff. Here's to looking forward to a happy (or at least a better) new year this year after all the craziness last year (and earlier these past couple days in my area to be honest). And naturally, here's to hoping that what we contribute to the PPR continuity this year will be well worth all our hard work indeed :)
A-LionGleek chapter 9 . 11/22/2020
Good work as usual mate. Happy as ever to have helped :). And I fully approve of all the changes made from my initial draft. Keep it up mate.
A-LionGleek chapter 8 . 11/6/2020
Excellent work as usual mate :). Happy to have helped with this one. And here's hoping that sometime in the future, holiday happenings can be the subject of future chapters in this story (if not potentially other related ones). And thank goodness that glitch finally appears to be taken care of! All in all, good work :)
A-LionGleek chapter 7 . 9/16/2020
Another good addition to the Extras. And good choice of prompt for this chapter as well. And also good reminder on several plot points to eventually be resolved in the main story for that matter. All in all, I wish you the best of luck in keeping up the good work :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2020
It was nice you gave the T-Rexes feathering
My suggestion where else
1. Tyrannor neck feather mane should be bigger than Rexy’s like a lion’s mane as a sign of dominance and a perfect fit crown for the king of the dinosaurs
2: They could have partial feathering like hair in elephants like the top parts of it’s body, shoulder regions, arms, and tail which would have like a partial tail fan tufts except the belly, underside of the body, and legs.
Question?
Most reconstructions show carnivore dinosaurs with their teeth covered with lips including Tyrannosaurus instead of it’s upper jaw teeth exposed like a alligator, are their teeth covered similar to a Komodo dragon based on a study on daspletosaurus?
A-LionGleek chapter 6 . 9/14/2020
Excellent work as usual mate. Very happy to have helped out on this one. Looking forward to what comes next. And for that matter, best of luck on having good (or at least workable) wi-fi in the future :)
A-LionGleek chapter 5 . 8/10/2020
Good job as usual mate! Definitely nice to see even further into Jack's head and thoughts, learn even more about his past, a nice bit Jackolette ship tease (before Drew came in and pulled a cock block), and absorb quite a lot of information on reptiles in general. Jack certainly does also have a nice collection of reptiles. And I'll freely admit, perhaps one of the terrestrisuchus could be named Herman (after a Gila monster from the Chet Gecko book series; we did have the terrestrisuchus be colored similarly to Gila monsters after all)? And on another note, I'll freely state that I'm honestly kind of happy that PPR takes place in an alternate universe where Covid-19 was very swiftly brought under control and prevented from becoming the pandemic it is outside the world of PPR. Still hoping the best for this world and all who are currently suffering from the virus though. Stay safe everybody! And all that said, keep up the amazing work!
54godamora chapter 5 . 8/10/2020
1. Alternative universe where the COVID is brought under control quickly. I write that one down for my own story.
2. I swear if I have the Infinity Gauntlet, instead of wiping out half the population, I would wipe out all the people who abuse & exploit Mother Nature and her critters. Suddenly all the shark poachers don't feel so good. . .
A-LionGleek chapter 4 . 8/7/2020
Very good work as usual! Very nice to really get a nice look into Adrian's head and see how he thinks and overall ticks. Also very nice to see him bonding with Cirrus and hang around with his little flock of 'pets'. I'll definitely make sure to think of a name suggestion for that baby La Brea caracara, and also for a decent number of the other birds in the La Brea aviary and send them all via PM in the near future (though I must ask, are you only asking for names for the birds of prey? Or would you like me to also give suggestions for names for the Passenger pigeons, cranes, and storks as well?). All in all, this spin-off is going very well. I genuinely hope you keep up the great work :)
A-LionGleek chapter 3 . 8/5/2020
Good work as usual mate. Happy to have helped on this one just as much as I am to have helped on the previous one. And I'll admit, this theriodictis pup could be a nice addition to work with. As for name suggestions, how about Dodger?
54godamora chapter 2 . 8/3/2020
Well this is interesting; Leon almost sounds like he has a crush on Drew but I could be wrong.
A-LionGleek chapter 2 . 8/3/2020
Very good. Happy to have been so helpful in writing this. Keep up the amazing work mate :)