Reviews for The Nightmare Beyond the Song
NoilyPrat chapter 9 . 21h
Yes, you are evil like that. But I'm having fun reading, so you are forgiven. ;)

Interesting about the fire.
NoilyPrat chapter 8 . 9/29
Oh goody - Piru came to chat up Sam. But opening the door means more fresh air, so no suffocation YET. And Piru doesn't know the Winchesters - because he is now SO DEAD. I can not over emphasize this enough - Dean will KILL HIM!
Blondie 20000 chapter 11 . 9/28
That was a good chapter. Damm Piru showing Sam that. Thank God the boys stopped Piru. Yeah I guess this could have a sequel. Piru could return or his friends from Finland might come down for revenge. I look forward to seeing your new story. :)
Kathy chapter 11 . 9/26
smart plan, but then intense, hope that worked,
sfaulkenberry chapter 11 . 9/26
This is a fun story! It's very creative. Love that you're giving both boys a chance to shine, but I am especially loving Sam. It was totally evil for Piru to focus on how Dean reacted to Sam's various failures. He was right. That is the way to break Sam. Love that you let Sam pull Dean out of the fire (for once). :) Looking forward to the wrap up and any new Supernatural stories you do. I do love a good casefic.
Blondie 20000 chapter 10 . 9/25
Good job Dean giving Piru the Rubik cube. I'm excited to see the confrontation! Great chapter.
Blondie 20000 chapter 9 . 9/25
Man I was on the edge of my seat. This chapter was so good so intense. What's in front of Dean? Piru? Or is it one of Piru's traps? What is the trap? What does Piru have planned for Dean?
Kathy chapter 10 . 9/23
So great that Dean got there and that Sam figured out the code and clever using the Rubik cube, hope their plan will work
Shazza19 chapter 10 . 9/22
Dean always knows just how to take care of Sam I really thought that Dean would of been hurt more so enjoying this so far.
Shazza19 chapter 8 . 9/21
So Sam ended up hurt and taken with Elias locked up and Dean has to figure out the clues Pirus has left for him and time is running out for the guys
Shazza19 chapter 6 . 9/21
Enjoyed this chapter now the boys are really on the radar of Piru so looking forward to more
Shazza19 chapter 5 . 9/20
Interesting turn of events so the guy from the band has picked them out as hunters looking forward to more
Shazza19 chapter 3 . 9/20
You have me intrigued with what is going on I am glad that Sam passed the test that was set for him. Looking forward to the discussion between the boys
Shazza19 chapter 1 . 9/20
Looking forward to reading more you have me interested
Kathy chapter 8 . 9/16
another good chapter, this story is moving right along, good to hear that the boys will be reunited, hope all goes well, thank you