Reviews for Instincts
kage snow tashio chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
Ahhh. Not fare!
killer dog demon chapter 8 . 1/15/2010
i hated it. it didnt make any scence at all i dont know your making fun of mine your sucks
SImiLAr tO siLEncE chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
please update soon! it's a really interesting fic!
sexy midnight miko chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
i loved this story since the first time i read it a year ago or somethin like that but then there was only like 3 chapters anyway io just know found it again and i love it even more! oh and btw i want to read the unedited version do u think you could send me a link or somethin? *does puppydog pout* please?
Megan Consoer chapter 8 . 4/10/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
rambo32891 chapter 8 . 3/6/2007
dude your story is awesome - I'm really glad you are going to continue. Aww, I'm sure your lemons are awesome, i feel the same way though. But please continue these are awesome.
knjj727 chapter 8 . 1/5/2007
dont doupt your self put your lemons in there honestly if you need help with them read other peoples lemons it helps really it does if you dought your self and put yoiur own stories down what are others supposed to think uhh dont ask were that came from any ways up date soon
Fate chapter 8 . 9/12/2006
*whimpers unhappily*

three years...

I guess you're not going to finish it, but I wish you would... I love what you've written so far, and would love to see how it ends...
Blueyesangel1186 chapter 8 . 2/12/2006

WITH YOU TO CONTINUE ALL OF THE GREAT WORK YOU HAVE

DONE!

THANKS
Melody chapter 7 . 7/19/2005
OMG! I loved your fanfic, it had everything in it. Humor, romance, tragedity, and more! (does a happy dance) I don't know about you but I had an awsome time reading it, I even almost missed dinner just to finish a chapter. I'm going to have some sweet dreams tonight! SWEET! XD
Taeniaea chapter 7 . 4/16/2005
I Love The Chapter:7 Plz Plz Update It Soon!
Mayukagurl chapter 8 . 10/28/2004
MORE PLEASE! I GOTTA SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Sumarra chapter 8 . 6/30/2004
I'm shore any lemons you come up with are good u just have to make them hot steamy and sexy.

U are 1 of my fave authers and I beleave in u for writing some I think in the end Inuyasha should get killed and Kagome goes back to Kouga.I feel bad for him I mean He can never mate agen.

But please up date soon!
Kagome lover chapter 8 . 5/6/2004
loved it please keep going!_ please!
Gizmo369 chapter 7 . 4/20/2004
I've never read a fic like this before . and it's awesome!