Reviews for Sibling of the Fox Sin
Shamus12678 chapter 1 . 6/24
please update this story.
nine lifes chapter 1 . 6/11
I will say I was pleasantly surprised reading this. I enjoy the pacing and Bas helping out is interesting. I can't wait until Ban goes to the Fountain of Youth and meeting Meliodas will be entertaining. Hope you update soon.
Katlr2911 chapter 1 . 6/2
Loved this. I want to read more such as Protea interacting with Elaine, Elizabeth, and the other Seven Deadly Sins. And also her reaction to Ban in Baste if that goes unchanged.
HeartlessVampireGirl chapter 1 . 5/26
Oooh, this seems really good so far! Will there be any pairings? I love Meliodas so it would be very nice if he and Protea got together, especially since he is also immortal (mostly? I think? Still not quite sure), but I also understand if you want him to be with Elizabeth instead. Still would be sad, but understand. I can’t wait to see how Protea grows up. How is Ban going to protect her from the demon in the Fairy Realm? If he even takes her there when he visits the fountain of youth. Haha I’m already thinking of so many scenarios you could do, so I guess I’m really excited for this. Take your time though! I totally understand having a ton of story ideas haha
Babywinchester-morningstar chapter 1 . 4/13
Please Update Soon? It’s so Gr8!
cerezo.dulce11 chapter 1 . 3/29
Ojalá continúes esta historia ha llamado mi atención y suena a que será muy entretenida de principio a fin
Shuri Green chapter 1 . 3/25
Add more chapters please
Kira Akuma chapter 1 . 3/22
I really like the premise, and the execution was surprisingly good .
Ban makes such a cute older brother!~
I wonder if his search for the Fountain of Youth will be for little Protea’s sake? Making sure she is never lonely in her eternal life...
chelle94wolf chapter 1 . 3/16
wow.. please update soon..
nessa23759 chapter 1 . 3/9
Please update soon I love the story
Pinkypi chapter 1 . 2/22
This is really good, I hope you decide to continue it honestly. It can also work as a gateway into other stories after you finish this one. Where you could take just Protea, or both her and Ban together if you decide he wants to keep her from being lonely.
Srta.PotterBlack chapter 1 . 2/16
hi i was wondering if you are going to continue the story because i thought it was sorry sorry for anything written wrong i don't speak english
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 1 . 2/12
nice! cant wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2020
I would love it if you continued this story
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2020
So far it’s great I think you should continue it