Reviews for Sibling of the Fox Sin
DirewolfShadowFox chapter 1 . 11/28/2020
Love it hope you post the next chapter soon!
Cokecolapandas chapter 1 . 11/18/2020
So far this is a great story. If you decide to continue it I would love to read it XD.
Inspiration for the Future chapter 1 . 10/11/2020
Hey guys! I know the next chapter is taking too long, but don't worry. I will get it out as soon as I can!

I just hit a few snags and rl is a bit crazy right now. I'm only able to work on this on the weekends and that's only if I'm at home.

Thank you for your patience you guys. I really appreciate it.
AllyBell12 chapter 1 . 10/11/2020
This is amazing! Please update soon!
SeleneAlice chapter 1 . 10/5/2020
Please update this story soon..Please!
APridefulSin chapter 1 . 9/22/2020
aaaaweeeee
Imahika chapter 1 . 9/5/2020
really good so far
Ryuzaki-XJ-9 chapter 1 . 9/2/2020
this story is off to a promising start, i wonder if she met meliodas. it would be an interesting pairing with any of the sins
shadowhunter.twilight.lover21 chapter 1 . 8/31/2020
Love this story. Honestly was debating on not reading it but i'm glad I did. Please continue this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2020
This is an amazing story and I cant wait to see more! Keep up the good work, but don't burn yourself out! I've seen a lot of authors do that and your health will always come first especially during these times. Good luck!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2020
Looking forward to seeing more
Magic Girl Forever chapter 1 . 8/12/2020
Please update this I LOVE it so much I can’t wait for more!
HaruhiandHikaru chapter 1 . 8/12/2020
This was so good! I can’t wait to see what happens next. Please keep up the good work... you’ve got me hooked now, and I just finished watching season 4 and it left on a huge cliffy! This is one of the better stories I’ve read so far. Thank you!
Perseus12 chapter 1 . 8/12/2020
Interesting story and it made me happy that young Protea will feel the love of her love ones including her big brother Ban. Stay safe and healthy everyone.
SecondBorne chapter 1 . 8/11/2020
Just don’t turn this into Mary-Sue bullshit. Those types of stories are boring and old fashioned.

Other than that, good luck.
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »