Reviews for Murphy's Law
bunny angel chapter 7 . 2/10/2004
you make me love marah.
CamFan chapter 7 . 12/14/2003
That was a great story! I felt so sorry for Cam. But it was a great story!
CamFan
ShaneWestLover chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
great so far
Ragemoon chapter 7 . 7/12/2003
Oi that was grad. i enjoye dit very much. thank you for the wonderful story. thanks a bunch. I enjoyed the ride while it lasted. now I'll revisit and read over and over knowing that this is finished. Thanks for writing!
cmar chapter 7 . 6/30/2003
Really liked this, a nice insight into both Cam and Marah. And very amusing. Hope you continue.
One And Only Trey chapter 5 . 6/19/2003
Aww! MOREMOREMORE! I love this story so much!
Mandolin chapter 5 . 6/19/2003
Hee! From "If there was only some way you could see better" to "Make him an eyepatch." *snerk* Logic and Marah do not mix.

Hope she lets you finish it, though.. ;)
Ragemoon chapter 5 . 6/17/2003
pretty good.. cannot wait for the next part keep them coming. Thanks for the enterning read.
Schizo13 chapter 4 . 6/9/2003
o.O Marah isn't that bad...she's nice and all, unlike Kapri. Please let Cam wear some better clothing! lol update!
Ragemoon chapter 4 . 6/9/2003
good Chappy..very good chappy. I am enjoying this so far. Keep up the good work. I am enjoying the your weave in your story. Thanks for sharing!
Kryptonite chapter 4 . 6/9/2003
And the torture persists. You must be enjoying yourself. I'd never be able to come up with anything as mean this. *snickers* Keep writing.
Mandolin chapter 4 . 6/9/2003
This is less of a review and more of a string of asthma-and-sugar-induced responses, but hey, it's more fun...

Cam dressed as a pirate? *snerk* Could be worse, but the image made me giggle.

"Pirates don't wear glasses." How would *she* know? Not that Cam's in any position to point that out, but still.

Was the blowfish's name intentional? ("I will feed him and love him and pet him and call him George...")

Yes. It's Monday. Having a weird brain day. But enjoying this immensely. :)
One And Only Trey chapter 3 . 6/7/2003
Aw! This fics cute!

More! MORE! Please? MORE!

Yay.
Schizo13 chapter 3 . 6/6/2003
...enjoy? WEll, since she likes him, maybe she'll let him go later and she seems like she'd take care of him. that's good. a pirate? how...interesting...better than what Tory...whatever had to wear! lol update!
Ragemoon chapter 3 . 6/6/2003
Getting good...poor Cam I know how it feels to have peeps steal your glasses becuse they dont like the way they look..oi... keep up the good work. I am enjoying your story.