Reviews for Solace
sonogal chapter 14 . 2h
Edward is so overwhelmed. I hope he is able to keep his business going.
Leslie E chapter 14 . 17h
Hope everything is good with your family. This was a good chapter. Has to be some serious angst when making a decision like this for him. Keep up the great work and stay safe!
eantl88 chapter 14 . 8h
Thoroughly enjoying this story. Prayers that your little one gets better real soon.
DICATAKADD chapter 14 . 13h
I forgot to review yesterday. As always...great update. Interesting hearing Edwards thoughts about the changes he needs to make (plus no beard),
BridieM chapter 14 . 15h
Best wishes for you and your family. Thank you for writing
trisha63 chapter 14 . 16h
This was a very poignant, intense, and moving chapter update. My heart hurt for Edward but I was also incredibly proud or his decision and excited for his new journey in life. I am so sorry your child has been so sick, as I remember those days and how upsetting it was to feel so helpless in being able to make them feel better. Praying and sending healing, positive thoughts for your child, you, and your family. Take care and stay safe, Trisha :}
Miller18 chapter 14 . 16h
Prayers for your little one and your family.
2loveybunnies chapter 14 . 16h
I'm so sorry your child isn't feeling well. Sending positive vibes, good thoughts and prayers to you all! I was a bit worried that Edward would jump into things, and this kind of shows that he is all discombobulated about shaking his life up and all the changes that will come. I how Bella isn't too overwhelmed by all of this! He is coming on a bit strong, and I'm not sure Bella is really ready to handle all of this pressure. Hoping things go better for both of them!
2loveybunnies chapter 12 . 16h
I'm so sorry your are anxious - this world and these times are making everyone anxious, so you are not alone. Thank you for sharing this story with us and I'm glad for your generous distraction from my own anxiousness! Edward is certainly very strong minded in his pursuit of Bella and leaving the church. I just hope he's not overwhelming her with all of this! He's obviously had time to think about this, but its all new to her. This is a big step and I hope he doesn't lose everything, that would just make Bella feel worse. Looking forward to more!
2loveybunnies chapter 11 . 16h
Poor Edward, it must be so hard to have to make a decision like this. I will never understand the rigid rules of faith and restrictions that the Amish ascribe to, but to me it seems so unfair that you can't be who you want to be, love who you want to love and also still serve God and your church. Tis a pity, but after everything he's been through, Edward needs to follow his heart.
Rita01tx chapter 14 . 18h
Bella's very understandin' of Edward's mini-freakout, not that it didn't hurt to be on the receivin' end of it *sigh!*
BethMasenCullen chapter 14 . 19h
Beautiful chapter, love! Cant wait to see how they learn and heal and grow together
twilightnaley19 chapter 14 . 20h
Oh wow! I hope he figures things out and talks with Bella about everything. Cant wait to read more.

I hope that all is well with your little one.
Always a pleasure seeing a new chapter. Yhank u.
My Friend Alice chapter 14 . 20h
Poor Edward! I pray your baby is healed quickly.
1,226 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »