Reviews for Solace
lol
Fleur50 chapter 28 . 2/13
J’aime
suzy 2010 chapter 30 . 2/12
Such a lovely story. Bella coming into Edward's life and making it complete. Many thanks to you for sharing.
twilightnaley19 chapter 31 . 2/11
Wow!
BellaTesoro chapter 31 . 2/11
This was an interesting look into Edward leaving the church. I wondered if Bella followed him with his new church as I'm sure he'd want his children to believe in something.
I've left you a review after each chapter as a thank you and to let you know my thoughts and how your story effected me. Loved this story. Thank you for sharing!
BellaTesoro chapter 30 . 2/11
This was a wonderful ending for these two. Beth and Andrew helped them both heal their once broken hearts. Yay, another epi ahead.
BellaTesoro chapter 29 . 2/11
I'm so happy Esme had that talk with Bella and she sees that her son is blessed with a strong woman and that it seems they can at least all be peaceful toward each other. A child can't have too many people who love them so family is good to be surrounded by, most times anyway.
sonogal chapter 31 . 2/11
God is everywhere and Edward's soul is just fine.
BellaTesoro chapter 28 . 2/11
Who says that men rule? I'd say Esme has a lot of power in that family and she was going to be the peace maker. I think Bella is too as she calms her husband's hurt feelings. One step at a time...I think this is encouraging news. And Emmett, well, that's sibling stuff going on there too I imagine. He's probably envious that his brother is thinking for himself and setting out to explore some independence which I'm sure he too would like to do as well.
BellaTesoro chapter 27 . 2/11
The only thing that ever settled my pregnant self was food. So I can sympathize with Bella. I'd stop at McDonnells on the way to work for an egg Mcmuffin and then some times stop on my way home for a big mac. Those were the days I had an excuse for eating non stop. Poor Bella and her hormones but her Edward is sweet enough to make it all better.
BellaTesoro chapter 26 . 2/11
Bella's reaction to the baby is understandable. Maybe now that they've created their own child and she's able to care for it, it will help ease her pain.
BellaTesoro chapter 25 . 2/11
I can see how they'd argue over 'the man' being able to tell his wife if she can work or not. But as with most everything, compromise is the solution. I thought Bella wanted to help the family out financially and that would be a good reason to work and of course since she seems to enjoy her job there's that too. But Edward made his case, that this is who is was and he's getting used to the English ways. Part time sounds perfect. She can be a good wife and have a say in her decision to work. I hope all will go well with Renee giving birth.
BellaTesoro chapter 24 . 2/11
Their wedding was so sweet as was their 'honeymoon' night. I take it they aren't using protection so they are ok with getting pregnant. Maybe they'll stick around and raise their family here.
BellaTesoro chapter 23 . 2/11
Aw, that was a lovely proposal. I can see why Edward would have had tears in his eyes with Bella's question of holding her hand through it all is all she'd need to be his and have his children...These two are just too adorable with their refreshing honestly and purity of heart.
BellaTesoro chapter 22 . 2/11
I loved Charlie and Edward's talk as they fished. And while they were in WA, they should have visited Seattle. At least there, there would be more exciting things to explore besides her high school. Sure the beaches are great but if they are going to explore different living areas, a trip around the bigger cities would have been good. And Edward really needs to ask Bella about children before he asks her to marry him. That's something that needs to be open and honest or in time it could sour any marriage.
2,641 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »