Reviews for Solace
NKubie chapter 22 . 8/3
Even if the rest of Edward's family won't speak with him, he's got good support in Jasper and Charlie. And Bella may not want to give worse to another child, but they can always adopt. It would sort of bring things full circle.

NKubie chapter 21 . 8/3
It's nice that Edward can see similarities in their situations. And that he's open to starting over somewhere else with Bella. I'm also glad that Charlie is being cool with Edward.

NKubie chapter 20 . 8/3
Ruh roh!
NKubie chapter 19 . 8/3
I hope the move went well!

Edward and Esme seeing each other was difficult on both of them. I'm glad that Edward and Bella are getting away. Even my hubby asked for my parents' blessing, so not so weird.

NKubie chapter 18 . 8/3
Awww. My heart goes out to Bella. I like that Edward is so committed to her already.

NKubie chapter 16 . 8/3
I probably shouldn't be reading this at work. Lol There's a good reason you said NSFW! ;)

NKubie chapter 15 . 8/3
Still hoping that your little boy is well now.

And that was big for both of them. They are so patient with each other, though not themselves. But they really are so good for each other.

NKubie chapter 14 . 8/3
I hope your little one came out of the illness okay.

I'm glad that Edward was honest with Bella and declared his love for her. He hadn't done that outright yet, had he? I'm hoping they'll be good for each other.

NKubie chapter 13 . 8/3
Edward is very brave. His family's reactions were heartbreaking, but not unexpected.

NKubie chapter 12 . 8/2
I'm glad Edward had Jasper to support him.

And I hope the anxiety has lessened for you!

NKubie chapter 11 . 8/2
Wow! That's huge, but not entirely unexpected. His family is practically pushing him out by not being supportive.

NKubie chapter 10 . 8/2
Obviously, I had the same questions as Bella. Still, this is progress. They bring light to each other's lives.

NKubie chapter 9 . 8/2
I winder how taboo this is. Can an Amish man marry an English girl and still be welcomed in the community? Hmmm.

NKubie chapter 7 . 8/2
They're very sweet and kind with each other. I like that! Definitely curious about Edward's Rumspringa, though!

NKubie chapter 5 . 8/2
I can't blame her for being upset. This will be difficult for her.

2,641 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »