Reviews for Solace
NKubie chapter 4 . 8/2
I know it's been a year since this was posted, but I hope your family got through the rough patch alright. Frankly, I kind of want to write off 2020 altogether, but there were some highlights.

NKubie chapter 3 . 8/2
I could understand needing that change of scenery. Poor Bella. I don't even want to imagine how gutted I'd feel if I gave up my kids, though I think Bella did the right thing for her circumstances.

traceybuie chapter 32 . 8/2
Great outtake... ;) Thanks for writing and sharing.
Zveka chapter 32 . 7/30
Excellent
kneon chapter 30 . 8/1
Thank you for writing an Amishward. It is one of my favorite types of fanfic but sadly not written very much. It was really well written and enjoyable.
NKubie chapter 2 . 8/1
Poor Amishward. :( I've always wondered about how much medical intervention the Amish would allow. Though ovarian cancer is a silent killer and regardless of medical intervention levels, often is fatal by the time serious symptoms are exhibited. Very sad.

tff000 chapter 32 . 8/1
good
NKubie chapter 1 . 8/1
This is one I never read and it looked intriguing. I always love me a good Amishward. Lol

All-in-all, I think Bella is making a smart and mature decision. Garrett, however, is acting like an asshole. He helped make it, he should take some of the responsibility and help Bella. What a dick!

agatona chapter 32 . 7/31
That was awesome, mind boggling citrus, hehe. Hope it produces the fruits of their effort.
Yay, Edward! On shedding his inhibitions.
Thank you for this update.
Rebadams7 chapter 32 . 7/31
Passionate!
R
debslmac chapter 32 . 7/31
:) :)
Rita01tx chapter 32 . 7/31
Bella lucked out that her Amishward is so willin' to try something new, especially since it benefits them both...and a dirty talkin' Amishward? BONUS!
grandmachix chapter 32 . 7/31
They tried another position and it was a success. Could it be enough to create the baby they are hoping for?
Ju
twirob chapter 32 . 7/31
AWESOME ! Hot little o/t ;) Thanks for sharing ;D
AnakinSmom chapter 32 . 7/31
He still has so much to learn but this is a good start!
2,641 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »