Reviews for Misplaced Love
Filia101 why do you look stare glare contemplate and gaze at me chapter 6 . 7/4/2003
But, how could she be pregnant after recieving such a deep injury from the sword? And, if the battle was taking place outside the castle, how come there were statues? Where exactly was the final battle taking place? I don't know if you should make a sequel, but if you do feel like it, don't make it about Schwarz's daughter becoming a Gundam Fighter. Don't make a sequel in which everything revolves around her. I'm sick of those! There are so many, even my tea tastes bad after reading them! And that's really hard, you know... Oh, before I forget, I liked your story. But, however, I think it could have included more vivid descriptions and more originallity. For example: instead of the power of supreme anger thriumphing over evil, you could have made the power of love thriumph over madness. Just some ideas. _
Farore the Oracle of Secrets chapter 4 . 6/25/2003
It's a good story so far! It's so sweet. Schwartz is royalty? Hahahaha! Just kidding! Good chapter. Hurry up with the next!
Filia101 not lazy just happy not being logged in chapter 4 . 6/14/2003
Well, you are obviously NOT gonna kill anyone, so, I would advice you not to commit the same mistake other authors do. Don't do many pointless, fill-in chapters. If you're gonna save Sydney, GET ON WITH IT! Again, I love your story and wish it would be longer, but, at this point, the best is to make just one more chapter. It can be as long as you want (the longer, the better) as long as it's ONE. Don't finish the final battle in a rush, but don't rush the aftermath either (did that make any sense?). I hope you get the point.

UPDATE! _
Neros-Wolf Gundam chapter 4 . 6/14/2003
Oh I really like this. Ok, I thank you for leaving me that review for A Christmas Surprise. Can't wait to see your next chapter.

Oh yeah, I hope to get going on my other stories. I've been quite lazy. If you could do me a quick favor and when you have time throw out some quick ideas in an E-Mail for Kyoji and an original character. I'm thinking if that can jar my brain then I can get going on theses stories. Thanks.

Neros-Wolf Gundam
Neros-Wolf Gundam chapter 3 . 6/9/2003
Yet another good chapter, and a nice cliff hanger I just have one request... PLEASE DON"T KILL SCHWARZ! Ok, if you want to handcuff him or something I won't mind _ Update soon.
SchwartzBruderlover chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Hey it's me the writer, ha I've seen other writers give them selves there own reviews so I'll do it too. Hm, if you're liking this story hold on cause I'm working on the rest of the chapters, I'm also working on tons of new stories so sorry if I get this chapter up late. That's all for now bye!
Filia101 chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Hey, in the summary, there appears to be two chapters, but when I enter the story's page, the second chapter doesn't show up! WAZZUP WITH THAT!
Neros-Wolf Gundam chapter 2 . 6/7/2003
Oh, yeah this is a good chapter. Update soon. Don't wan't to put too much pressure on you but if you don't update soon... I'll shrivil up and die from not knowing what happens. O.O _ ok maybe I won't do that but hey it kills me to not know what's going on. UPDATE SOON!
Filia101 chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
SCWARZ ROCK! SCHWARZ IS THE BEST! SCHWA

A... *collapses and falls from the chair*

UPDATE! _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Milky Way chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
HAHAHAHA! lol

very good gurlfriend :o)
Neros-Wolf Gundam chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
I like this, it has a fairytale sort of flaver to it but yet still staying to gundam fighting. I can't wait to see the next chapter. was acting up last night and that's why I couldn't read the rest of your other story but I'll try to after I submit this review.