Reviews for Mercy
Zero chapter 1 . 1/14
The dark knight would be so proud of zuko.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2022
With no explanation whatsoever to show how Zuko managed to become so strong that it makes benders like Bumi look weak, plus the fact that he seemed to have aged for no apparent reason, this story feels extremely vain and hollow.
It's another pathetic attempt at an author self-inserting into their fave and making the chosen character gain unimaginable powers without any justification to fodderize the villain(tm), all done in a fashion like it would never happen in canon.
The pacing was weird and the conversation between Aang & Zuko in the middle of the battle was completely misplaced. Not to mention that the only person that wasn't ridiculously ooc here is arguably Aang.
All in all, 1/10. What a waste of time. Readers shouldn't be punished this bad for getting ensnared by a vaguely interesting summary.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2022
Fantastic
Successful World Is A Nice Rel chapter 1 . 1/20/2022
Interesting story.
Dark White Fang chapter 1 . 5/3/2021
To be honest, I am more curious to know if a chapter for Flare of Redemption is a possibility for the future. It's my favorite Avatar story after The Slow Path by Tazmainian Devil.
AsiYepYep chapter 1 . 4/14/2021
Una vez imaginé también sobre fuego control solo con respirar en una batalla o cosas cotidianas, es que es básicamente eso y es genial. Que Zuko lo haga en la batalla contra Ozai es muy satisfactorio y la forma en que usó su elemento es grandioso.

Aang sintiendo la conexión con Zuko pero no con Iroh es un detalle encantador, lo mismo cuando en su supuesta muerte, los demás conocen su historia.
kk chapter 1 . 12/17/2020
You should really make a sequel its awesome with one of the greatest plots in history!
I would love it if you continue Avatar the flare of redemption!
Zero chapter 1 . 11/25/2020
OH.
MY.
GOD !

HOW THE HECK SOMEONE CAN DO A SO GOOD STORY LIKE THIS AND NOBODY NOTICE IT ?!
broken5pieces chapter 1 . 11/14/2020
*incoherent screaming*

That. Was. Awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2020
More please .
Hashirama 1710 chapter 1 . 10/25/2020
yeah explanation please
Colonel o'Popcorn chapter 1 . 10/18/2020
That. Was. Awesome. Fantastically written, such a pleasure to read. I realise it’s likely a one shot, but is there any way we could we see this Zuko again somehow or reunited with Iroh?
darkpegasuzz chapter 1 . 10/18/2020
Hope you make a sequal with the explanation.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2020
Get that man tea! Now! I need to hear this story! Awesome story btw. Please do a prequel or sequel explaining
Abyss Trinity chapter 1 . 10/9/2020