Reviews for Shadowed Heart
twilightrocks100 chapter 8 . 1/24/2014
Wow that good I hope to see more soon and that you have not given up on it because it is a wonderful piece of work!

Gohan so cute and understanding. Goku hope he understand soon. anyway hope you update soon and I cannot wait for that to happen!
Lucyole chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
i like your story very good and motoki as chaos and usagi/cosmos twin really good adn somwthing new i like it, gohan is so cute sera is now his guardian angel cool. Im for veget for fay and goku for sera
would be fun to see maybe a littel cosmos chaos (i knwo thats bad but i love brother sister realtionships and lovestorys jepp im crazy and sick but i don't care) pleae please please write more
chapters that would be amazing. *cookies for you for inspiration*
angel313 chapter 8 . 9/18/2010
Please, please finish this story. It is good.
ills chapter 8 . 12/28/2008
awesome story.
Lilaclight chapter 8 . 2/10/2008
If you don't finish this I'll doe of curiousity and disappointment. This is a great fic with a lovely twist. Please, please continue it.
Night Fire chapter 8 . 12/18/2006
please write more! please write more! please! write more! i'm dying over here! i'm on the edge of my SEAT! i want to read more! i must read more! i will read more! ... um, sorry 'bout that. it's just that your story is SO fascinating! so please write more soon?
K chapter 8 . 6/17/2006
Good chapter. I think that this story should have Usagi with Mirai Trunks for they could help eachother out with all of the pain that they've had to deal with and Rei with Motoki since she could use someone who can really be good to her. Please update soon.
x-fluffy-sama's mate 4-eva-x chapter 8 . 2/21/2006
one...year...one whole year...you still havent updated, wut can i do to make you update, i will do it! so plz, plz update!
demonprincezz chapter 8 . 1/15/2006
AW I love little Gohan. He is so adorable. You like have to try and write more. Cause this story is like really cool. PLEASE!
wickedthunder02 chapter 8 . 11/14/2005
usagi/17 and rei/motoki
Lotus Dreamer chapter 8 . 10/31/2005
sere and vegeta
Mad-about-a-Boy chapter 8 . 10/23/2005
I love Sailor moon and I love Dragon ball z and when you put them together it's like christmas all at once! I love your story line with the ancient and powerful Usagi and her brother Motoki bein her twin and opposite! It ws sheer brilliance, the explanation of their mother and the creation of the universe, not enough places to play hide and seek, Brilliant! I love little Gohan, he called her an angel, aw!

Please update soon, know you haven't updated since February so please update soon! I love you and your fic, every waiting,

Shadow Glider

x
sailorcool chapter 8 . 8/25/2005
What an awesome fic! I love the idea of Harmony and Motoki as Chaos! Please update soon! I vote for Rei to be with Chas.
serenitynight chapter 8 . 6/10/2005
i reealy love this story and i hope you continue writing it
Tsukia chapter 8 . 5/14/2005
interesting story

although i am normally not one for crossovers

this one intrigues me

as for coupling

i think rei should go with chaos/apollo

and as for Sere i don't know i kinda always liked her with darien but that isn't going to happen in this fic so

i will let the others decide her match