Reviews for An Inevitable Fate
BrightestWitchofYourAge chapter 2 . 1/20
It turns out I did have an account. I just read what I reviewed
BrightestWitchofYourAge chapter 1 . 1/20
I read the story about two years ago. & I didn't have an account then I just wanted to tell you that I hate your guts. You made me cry buckets I was so upset. You are an amazing writer but you broke my heart
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Enough with the underlines!
Grovek26 chapter 41 . 7/25/2013
Marvellous story. Your imagery is wonderful - you definitely have a way with words. The epilogue in particular was very emotionally drawn. I admit it - cried like a baby!
BrightestWitchofYourAge chapter 41 . 6/16/2013
I hate you killed Hermione I am in tears I can barely read the keys on my laptop forcing the tears to not fall, but all things must fall and all things that fall break,so this story was captivating and will forever be in my mind known as the time the Golden girl died. Thank you for this story you made me show emotion and learn that war is horrid you may win, but do you really win ?That is the question Good Day.
BrightestWitchofYourAge chapter 28 . 6/15/2013
You are demented this story is just so gory and sad and demonic but i can't stop reading.
IrisDreams chapter 41 . 6/28/2012
I love this story. It was really realistic (for this kind of story),and really really sad an touching.. you don't know how many times I cried while reading this. Anyways...amazing story!( I love how you made to epilogue from Harry's pov and not Draco's like most would expect)

P.S. killing Draco broke my heart ( so did killing Hermione ), but it was a nice touch
bookworm1519 chapter 41 . 4/19/2012
aww it made me cry :( aww such a good story, i loved every minute of it!
bookworm1519 chapter 18 . 4/18/2012
woooo !
bookworm1519 chapter 15 . 4/17/2012
Really good so far and i can't wait to read more when i have the time :)
Natalya.Corinth chapter 41 . 1/27/2012
I did not expect myself to like this.

I did not expect myself to love this.

I admit, there is a certain unbelievability to the entire plot, but it's written so stealthily that I couldn't get any work done until I had finished. The characters are portrayed beautifully, and the story takes its own sweet time. I respect that.

Especially impressive is the fact that I could really feel for Draco and Hermione (not to mention all the one-sided interests) without feeling like I was up to my knees in ridiculous romantic borderline-OOC crap.

You probably aren't checking the site anymore (it's been years, eh?), but I just wanted to let you and future readers know that the ending made me bawl so ridiculously my roommate was seriously concerned for me.

Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
OMG I cries so sad great store very well writen
Guest chapter 41 . 12/1/2011
Omg I cried great store
Gypsy chapter 41 . 11/6/2011
OMG! i actually cried on this.. it was sooo beautiful!

sad that Hermione Granger died..
jagadeesanenator chapter 41 . 6/28/2011
I've read this fanfiction before. I didnt remember until I was half way through,but by then, i was too engrossed to stop. I cried while reading the epilogue last time too. I dont know if I reviewed last time, so I'm reviewing now. That was a realllllly good story! The plot was so interesting! I love the whole tension between hope and hermione. I also love how you dint focus it on D/Hr but made it happen along the way.