Reviews for An Inevitable Fate
Stefaniemb1992 chapter 15 . 8/15
nun nmm
Auxi.Bachtinson chapter 13 . 6/1
WHY this history is all underlined? i can't read it in that way, sorry.
Encee chapter 41 . 4/20
If this was real, I will buy a book, and an audio book of this, and all the merchandise that I can, and the video games, and the cellphone games, and the.. everything! I also want a selfie and getting you to be my friend! I love your story. But how dare you make me cry.. is victory too sweet for such a price to be paid?
Encee chapter 41 . 4/20
How dare you make me cry.
lovelessrai chapter 1 . 2/9
It's all underlined... hard to read when it's all underlined...
Guest chapter 41 . 9/10/2015
damn, you're sadistic! Wonderful, but sadistic. As if the whole story wasn't painful, the ending extremely so, but you also have to add an even more painful epilogue.. I thought that the whole story was about hope. Nope.. it wasn't! It was about the damn lack of it. In the end she even win a one way ticket to hell. Forever away from those she loved. And that poor guy who saw her die twice? What the hell? Of course his heart could not take it again. And they won't EVER be together! But in spite of all that disaster.. the story was really wonderful. Aaaaand, you made ME cry buckets. Damn.. is there a sequel or something, cause I still have some tissues. Hope it's not going to be as sadistic as this story, maybe some gods who will grant her forgiveness and a place in heaven? She sacrificed herself, after all.
Guest chapter 41 . 6/6/2015
I have never cried so much before in my life!
BrightestWitchofYourAge chapter 2 . 1/20/2015
It turns out I did have an account. I just read what I reviewed
BrightestWitchofYourAge chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
I read the story about two years ago. & I didn't have an account then I just wanted to tell you that I hate your guts. You made me cry buckets I was so upset. You are an amazing writer but you broke my heart
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Enough with the underlines!
Grovek26 chapter 41 . 7/25/2013
Marvellous story. Your imagery is wonderful - you definitely have a way with words. The epilogue in particular was very emotionally drawn. I admit it - cried like a baby!
BrightestWitchofYourAge chapter 41 . 6/16/2013
I hate you killed Hermione I am in tears I can barely read the keys on my laptop forcing the tears to not fall, but all things must fall and all things that fall break,so this story was captivating and will forever be in my mind known as the time the Golden girl died. Thank you for this story you made me show emotion and learn that war is horrid you may win, but do you really win ?That is the question Good Day.
BrightestWitchofYourAge chapter 28 . 6/15/2013
You are demented this story is just so gory and sad and demonic but i can't stop reading.
IrisDreams chapter 41 . 6/28/2012
I love this story. It was really realistic (for this kind of story),and really really sad an touching.. you don't know how many times I cried while reading this. Anyways...amazing story!( I love how you made to epilogue from Harry's pov and not Draco's like most would expect)

P.S. killing Draco broke my heart ( so did killing Hermione ), but it was a nice touch
bookworm1519 chapter 41 . 4/19/2012
aww it made me cry :( aww such a good story, i loved every minute of it!