Reviews for An Inevitable Fate
florencee.emilyy chapter 9 . 3/17
Sorry. I loved it. It's just such a sad ending.
florencee.emilyy chapter 8 . 3/17
Love it!
Stefaniemb1992 chapter 15 . 8/15/2016
nun nmm
Auxi.Bachtinson chapter 13 . 6/1/2016
WHY this history is all underlined? i can't read it in that way, sorry.
Encee chapter 41 . 4/20/2016
If this was real, I will buy a book, and an audio book of this, and all the merchandise that I can, and the video games, and the cellphone games, and the.. everything! I also want a selfie and getting you to be my friend! I love your story. But how dare you make me cry.. is victory too sweet for such a price to be paid?
Encee chapter 41 . 4/20/2016
How dare you make me cry.
lovelessrai chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
It's all underlined... hard to read when it's all underlined...
Guest chapter 41 . 9/10/2015
damn, you're sadistic! Wonderful, but sadistic. As if the whole story wasn't painful, the ending extremely so, but you also have to add an even more painful epilogue.. I thought that the whole story was about hope. Nope.. it wasn't! It was about the damn lack of it. In the end she even win a one way ticket to hell. Forever away from those she loved. And that poor guy who saw her die twice? What the hell? Of course his heart could not take it again. And they won't EVER be together! But in spite of all that disaster.. the story was really wonderful. Aaaaand, you made ME cry buckets. Damn.. is there a sequel or something, cause I still have some tissues. Hope it's not going to be as sadistic as this story, maybe some gods who will grant her forgiveness and a place in heaven? She sacrificed herself, after all.
Guest chapter 41 . 6/6/2015
I have never cried so much before in my life!
DeadlySilence-Always chapter 2 . 1/20/2015
It turns out I did have an account. I just read what I reviewed
DeadlySilence-Always chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
I read the story about two years ago. & I didn't have an account then I just wanted to tell you that I hate your guts. You made me cry buckets I was so upset. You are an amazing writer but you broke my heart
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Enough with the underlines!
Grovek26 chapter 41 . 7/25/2013
Marvellous story. Your imagery is wonderful - you definitely have a way with words. The epilogue in particular was very emotionally drawn. I admit it - cried like a baby!