Reviews for Chasing After You
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 7/23
This is so cute! It made me laugh out loud at work!
PastOneonta chapter 21 . 7/12
I could have cried with Elle and the relief that Neal was safe. Relief and sadness for his situation and experiences mixed with a little bit of hope. She can help. She doesn’t even know fully what he has been through, his life, his living arrangements but she cares and she wants to help. Neal was so brave and didn’t want to cry in front of Peter when he was sure he had lost everything. Neal’s tears were painful and moving. Painful because he was still scared and lost and too much had happened too quickly and he could finally just let go. This was a great chapter. I know I have emphasized tears when there was so much more. There is hope. Peter will wrap things up with the case, explain everything to Elle, talk to juvenile justice and always with care for Neal. Looking forward to the rest.
Macy chapter 21 . 7/12
Thank you for the chapter! It was so brilliant and touching, I loved it. I hope Peter will find a way to keep Neal out of prison. He deserves a better life after all he's been through.
Side note,
i'd be lying if i said that reading your little note at the end didn't push a few tears out of my eyes and on my cheeks. Just knowing that there is a person out there that's been praying for me and wishing me the best is really a lot. I appreciate that. Thank you so so much for being so kind. I read this chapter yesterday but things have beens so hectic I had to come back now and write this properly. I hope you are safe and well! Keep writing!
Amber chapter 21 . 7/11
This is my favorite fanfiction of White Collar that I've ever read. It's so deep and unique and fitting that I can't put it down. I keep coming back over and over again. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter!
Wraith and Demjin chapter 21 . 7/11
Awwww Elle and Peter are such a cute couple! I cant wait to see what Peter comes up with to help Neal! This chapter was AMAZING! Thanks for the update! :)
MarJan53 chapter 21 . 7/11
I look forward to the following chapter andNeal’s adapting to life with the Burkes given his definition of normal life
PastOneonta chapter 20 . 6/21
I think my heart was in my throat! But Neal is okay and he will be even more okay once he gets out of there. Keller will live. Vincent is with Satchmo. The bad guys are caught. Peter and team will put it all together and learn who did what and determine Neal’s role. Then what happens with Neal? He’s in shock right now and that’s tough to see but it makes sense. I can’t imagine what he’s thinking. He’s so sweet to ask for El. He’s probably confused about a lot too, including Peter.

Thanks for the chapter. Looking forward to the rest.
PastOneonta chapter 19 . 6/21
I was encouraged when the guys who held Neal treated him decently. They let him play cards, they listened to him, one may have checked on Keller and they didn’t want to put a hood on him when they left. That may be because they are on the same side as criminals but I worried that they had different bosses. There’s not usually trust regardless. Maybe it was Neal being young and open and entertaining. So I was encouraged,

Until it blew up. Peter is there but Neal is still in the van and the criminals think he knew the police were coming. What happens with Neal? With Peter? Is Keller dead? I’m so grateful the next chapter is posted!
Macy chapter 20 . 6/14
Also, just wanted to add this.. I haven't been doing well lately.. I'm not in a good place right now. But when I saw that the next chapter is called "Hope", that.. brought a smile on my face. So thank you for that. I guess hope is exactly what I need right now to hold onto.
Macy chapter 20 . 6/14
Thanks for the chapter! And for the little mention below it:) I am so happy Neal is finally safe (even if he doesn't really realize it himself). This chapter was so heart-wrenching..
MarJan53 chapter 20 . 6/13
PS me again forgot Part of what I wanted to say can’t get in Archive of our own so a mention in an A/N gives me athill knowing I’m appreciated
MarJan53 chapter 20 . 6/13
I’ve been invested in this story since day one of this story you may not update as often as I’d like but each update moves the story along years ago there was A story where it took so long for Neal’s rescue that each update I only red the last line of three or four chapters and ignored the rest until Neal was finally found
Wraith and Demjin chapter 20 . 6/13
This chapter was great! I enjoyed seeing a bit more of Peters POV and I was glad to see that Neal really was Uninjured. Im excited to see what comes next with Neal! Thanks for the update! :)
Dossypet chapter 20 . 6/13
great chapter! always makes my day when you post! poor Neal!
MarJan53 chapter 19 . 6/12
Very wlwriten chapter can’t wait for Takedown