Reviews for Rooftops of New York
Macy chapter 20 . 6/14
Also, just wanted to add this.. I haven't been doing well lately.. I'm not in a good place right now. But when I saw that the next chapter is called "Hope", that.. brought a smile on my face. So thank you for that. I guess hope is exactly what I need right now to hold onto.
Macy chapter 20 . 6/14
Thanks for the chapter! And for the little mention below it:) I am so happy Neal is finally safe (even if he doesn't really realize it himself). This chapter was so heart-wrenching..
MarJan53 chapter 20 . 6/13
PS me again forgot Part of what I wanted to say can’t get in Archive of our own so a mention in an A/N gives me athill knowing I’m appreciated
MarJan53 chapter 20 . 6/13
I’ve been invested in this story since day one of this story you may not update as often as I’d like but each update moves the story along years ago there was A story where it took so long for Neal’s rescue that each update I only red the last line of three or four chapters and ignored the rest until Neal was finally found
Wraith and Demjin chapter 20 . 6/13
This chapter was great! I enjoyed seeing a bit more of Peters POV and I was glad to see that Neal really was Uninjured. Im excited to see what comes next with Neal! Thanks for the update! :)
Dossypet chapter 20 . 6/13
great chapter! always makes my day when you post! poor Neal!
MarJan53 chapter 19 . 6/12
Very wlwriten chapter can’t wait for Takedown
thursday1988 chapter 19 . 6/5
Can’t wait for more! Keep going!
Wraith and Demjin chapter 19 . 6/5
This chapter is so intense! I'm so excited to find out what happens next, because this whole situation is a mess for everyone. Neal playing cards with those guys was really amusing, and definitely my favorite part of the chapter! Thanks for the update! :)
Macy chapter 19 . 5/31
Shame on you to make me actually sympathise with the kidnappers hahaha I really like them as characters, the banter was awesome! Damn hope George (Neal) will somehow get out of this mess unscathed.. he still has a broken relationship with Peter to save..
MarJan53 chapter 19 . 5/31
I always get such a thrill seeing my tag in print when an author picks me for special mention the chapter was everything I could ask for awaiting the next chapter for Neal’s rescue
Dossypet chapter 19 . 5/31
AHHHHHHH WHAT A CLIFFHANGER can't wait to see what happens next! I'm at the edge of my seat!
MarJan53 chapter 18 . 5/30
I wait with baited breath for the next chapter
Wraith and Demjin chapter 18 . 5/11
Oh my gosh! I love this chapter! It is absolutely spectacular and I love how everything is playing out. Neal's plan and Peters improvising of a response when he knows very little of the truth is so fascinating to read! Thanks for the update! :)
PastOneonta chapter 18 . 5/10
Wow! This was edge-of-the-seat kind of writing. Unexpected. Gripping. I was impressed by Peter who found Neal’s apartment with just the observation of homeless cats. He also did a great job negotiating for Neal’s release by Skinner and Neumann. Peter didn’t know about the box and had to work to get Neal free without that leverage while tracing the call while maintaining cover. Very good, but then Neal’s life is on the line. I am sure these guys are as capable of killing a child as they are of beating Keller to a pulp. Now Neal has to keep Peter’s cover which is easier said than done because Neal isn’t even sure he trusts Peter. In his life he’s been taught a Fed is the enemy, and an undercover Fed is a sneak who can’t be trusted. Neal may have to make a choice, to work with the Fed who may just lock him up or work with Neumann who will kill him. Neumann has to continue to believe Peter and the music box has to be where Neal left it for this trade of Neal for the box to work out.

Neumann is underestimating Neal - and his forgery talents - and that could be a mistake. Peter has FBI back up on his side. But when I think that Neal is only 12 and has never known unconditional love or support I realize he needs more than rescue from this life. One step at a time. Thanks for a long chapter. Looking forward to the rest.
86 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »