Reviews for Rooftops of New York
MarJan53 chapter 18 . 5/9
You keep making me wait for the end of this sory I hate cliffies with apassion
Dossypet chapter 18 . 5/9
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGG anyway I'm glad you're back and doing good. Every chapter gets me more hooked than before!
Hillary chapter 17 . 4/17
Loving this story. Can’t wait until it’s updated again.
PastOneonta chapter 17 . 4/17
Oh dear! Poor Neal! The crushing of everything he believed in basically. He trusted Keller to some extent. Keller always stuck to the plan and followed through. He was trusting Peter but a Fed is a worse kind of law enforcement and he was undercover and that’s even more disappointing. Which means Elle can’t be trusted either. The heartache! He has run and he has to leave town. Even Satchmo is not his friend anymore.

This hurts! Peter has to find him but I don’t recall if Peter is aware of the workshop and will look for him there. But it’s already too late. Someone has Neal and is taking him away. I wonder who it is and if he just wants the music box.

Thanks for the update. We look forward to the next chapter. Hope all is well.
Macy chapter 17 . 4/16
I think I haven't commented on this story yet. I have been reading from the start and enjoying it very much. I am usually not a fan of young neal stories, but this one is pretty damn awesome!
Wraith and Demjin chapter 17 . 4/11
oh no! Wow this chapter was intense! I loved it; it was amazing! Thanks for the update! :)
Luzith chapter 17 . 4/11
Oh no! It is all falling apart!
MarJan53 chapter 17 . 4/11
Achapte worth waiting for log toward to e bike Fmily dute
Luzith chapter 16 . 4/8
This is wonderful! I love how you write Neal. You do an excellent job of writing him as a child, which is really hard to accomplish. Most writers just make them seem like small adults.
Really enjoying this. thanks
Wraith and Demjin chapter 16 . 4/4
This is so good! Poor Neal though. He sounds so confused. Thanks for the update! :)
PastOneonta chapter 16 . 3/28
So Neal went to Peter’s? That’s a good thing. It means somehow he trusts Peter and certainly Elle. Satchmo was a delight, as usual, in his recognition and greeting. And Peter is on his way home so they can talk. Peter can be reassured that Neal is safe and they can discuss what happened with the heist. Peter is going to have to tell Neal who he really is I would think. How will Neal handle it?

Where is Keller? I think Peter and Diana have a good sense of the case and the possibilities but there are several explanations missing! What was Neal’s mission? Why didn’t Keller meet him? Will they go back for the music box?

The heartbreak over losing a child is particularly hard. Peter still feels guilt. Elle is still grieving. Perhaps Neal can help heal them if they can help Neal with his situation. Elle is considering looking for Neal’s uncle and we know there isn’t any such relation.

Thanks for the chapter. Best wishes until you post again.
MarJan53 chapter 16 . 3/16
All roads lead to home even when you least expect it
PastOneonta chapter 15 . 3/3
This was fascinating. Neal in the vent, crawling through ductwork, spreading his weight and ultimately getting to the music box. I imagine he will meet Keller somewhere and break down the events that wound up with the police arriving. Will Keller think the traitor was Travis or Peter? Will he question who is Kyler? Will he trust Neal? Neal will not want to disappoint Keller so he will want Keller to believe he will do anything for him. Including whatever Keller needs for the music box. Will Peter find Neal? I really can’t imagine what is next. See you in two weeks!
Wraith and Demjin chapter 15 . 2/27
Great chapter! I loved seeing the heist and all the characters reactions to Keller and Neals side-plan. I’m curious to find out where it is that Keller went. Thanks for the update! :)
Dossypet chapter 15 . 2/27
amazing update! ahhhhhh everyone out here blaming Travis haha I can't wait for the next update! take care!
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »