Reviews for Rooftops of New York
MarJan53 chapter 7 . 9/13/2020
Yes! Keep going Please continue I’m hooked Peter lost one dog hopefully he’ll end up with three and at least one cat
Guest chapter 7 . 9/13/2020
Please do. I look forward to each new section. You have to get Peter, Neal, and Satchmo together. It would be cruel to leave us hanging. You do a great job with Neal's conversations with his pets. Children have the most wonderful imaginations.
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 9/1/2020
Satchmo is delightful! You have written a great character in the mind of a dog. He and Neal will make a great team. But Neal is living with Keller? Or at least working for him? While Keller demands loyalty and Neal has to pickpocket for food. I am worried for Neal. The story is engaging, looking forward to catching up.
MarJan53 chapter 5 . 8/30/2020
Being a real softie I worry about Vincent and Claude beingleft behind if Neal gets into trouble
MarJan53 chapter 4 . 8/28/2020
GladSatchmo is still withNeal the cats might beNeal’sway ofthinking thingsoutbut Satchmo is more eeffective bodyguard
MarJan53 chapter 3 . 8/24/2020
Nneal’s12 year old logic is flawed satchmo isNOT equpped tolive as a stray without his iD he’ll be hard to find
MarJan53 chapter 3 . 8/21/2020
Being a cat owner most of my life I understand Vicent’sPOVwe are their sole possession and servant anyone else resides there at he cat’s decree
PhoebeJayScuttlebutt chapter 3 . 8/20/2020
I'm really enjoying this story and am looking forward to the next chapter!
MarJan53 chapter 2 . 8/12/2020
Hope thlost twosndfour legsgrt found
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2020
I love Satchmo's point of view. I can't wait to read more. Wednesday seems like a long time to wait to find out what happens to our duo - Neal and Satchmo. Please keep writing.
rosayago65 chapter 1 . 8/6/2020
Very good first chapter with cute Neal and lovely Satchmo.
Looking forward to the next update.
MarJan53 chapter 1 . 8/6/2020
Satchmo is one smart pouch his doggy logic is spot on
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6