Reviews for Breaching the Distance
psnshndys chapter 6 . 5/2/2011
This is a very good story. Will you finish it?

I dislike it when fan fiction writers don't finish

their stories. It is disappointing to us readers

when fan fiction writers don't finish their stories.

Please finish it.
Dementra chapter 6 . 1/16/2010
I don't get what's going on.
ryoku1 chapter 6 . 1/8/2008
I have to say, this is a very good fan fiction. I really like your writing style as well. Its sad that the chapters have gotten shorter, but thats all right. At least you started writing for it again. That takes so much dedication. I really admire you.

Your always worried about writing the characters OOC, but I think that is not the case. Your doing very well in my opinion of making Tsuzuki and Hisoka very much like themselves. So I wouldn't worry to much about it if I were you, though I'm sure thats hard to do.

I have high hopes for this fic, its really spoken to me more then a lot of fan fics do. I'm not much of a beta, as you can probably tell my spelling is atrocious, and I'm quite a bit younger then you. But if you would like I could read the chapters and edit what I can find for you.

Trans chapter 5 . 12/8/2007

God this story makes me want to cry! Finding a Place to Belong really set up their relationship perfectly. (I didn’t find that you wrote Tsuzuki badly. I actually thought he was pretty in character). Muraki is such a bastard! (even more so in your stories). The ending of the prequel made my heart ache. Hisoka and Tsuzuki was just so tragically beautiful together, but it’s tainted by the fact that Hisoka is dying.

I really enjoyed the bond you put between them, because it made their relationship even more amazing.

I wanted to cry through this story, because it is so clear they love each other, but the despair is heartbreaking! I just wanted to give them a hug. Muraki needs to die! I think if there isn’t some small ray of hope, I might have an aneurism here. I know that you are really busy and have a hard time updated, but I’ll be waiting if/when you do!

P.S. I also hope that at some point in the story, their relationship might develop into something more…like lovers? Hehe. There is a TsuSoka fan for you!
Mellu chapter 5 . 9/23/2007
Great. I'm looking forward to what is going to happen next. Please, don't keep me waiting!
Ann chapter 5 . 6/4/2007
Please update soon :)
MeghanthePagan chapter 5 . 4/28/2007
NOo oo oo oo. but then yes. but no. but then... please tell me you are taking this forward? please please please. you can not end it there. its too cruel. my heart is hurty.
Neiti Kyllikki chapter 5 . 4/26/2007
Sorry, I'm too tired to write any coherent review now I think, but I just have to tell you how much I love this story! :)

And I loved the prequel too! :D

So, go on writing as fast as it's possible!

booooooooooooooob chapter 5 . 4/8/2007
buh? Wow. Yea I had to reread Belong(m-azing btw) for this update that I've just noticed.

All I gotta say is when is the next update? This story is absolutly heart breaking to read and then you tease me with a little update like that! Good show! You know how to lay down the angst in just perfect ammounts with the right touch of romance that completely kills me...bwah! I can't believe I forgot about this story. I love it so much and I had totally lost hope...

Um *scrolls* Yea I got nothing bad to say. Belong is high on my much loved stories list and this sequel is absolutely killing.

Love the update. Can't wait for more.

And,of course, you are amazing.

*gold star*
Pets Heart chapter 4 . 4/1/2007
now I did not believe more than it updated! I am happy, I pray you not to leave the more
Ani-BEE chapter 5 . 3/31/2007
I can’t believe I’ve been reading this for 4 years! Where has the time gone…. But keep it up! Your this close to finishing _
WhiteWolfCub chapter 5 . 3/31/2007
I'm curious. Continuation yes? .
laustic chapter 5 . 3/31/2007
Absolutely gorgeous imagery in this fic. Nice job and I hope to read more from you soon!
HauntedPast chapter 4 . 2/25/2007
Oh My Gosh! That was so good! Where is the rest?
ShinigamixGirl chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Please update soon. i love it.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »