Reviews for Desert Rose
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 17 . 11/9/2013
*Sniffle* That was beautiful. Truly. I loved it so much.
Forgetful Insanity chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
I quite enjoy your story so far By the by, I'm the younger sibling and I kill the bugs for my family other than my dad xD you could always try drowning it in hairspray it tends to work!
Daring Shadow chapter 17 . 5/30/2013
Hey Adelianna!

I just want to thank you for taking your time to write this wonderful story. It's been several years since I first read this story and I cannot believe I did not review these last two chapters sooner - I don't know why I stopped reviewing, especially since this is my favorite story. I love how you stay true to Marik's character and how you make Marik and Janessa's relationship believable. Their time together is amazing and the ending of your story still makes me cry. I wish the Yu-Gi-Oh creators would add Marik and Janessa's story to their show - these two, along with Yami Marik, are awesome! I really think this story should never end... just like the original show should never end :( But anyway, thank you again for writing this amazing story! 3 I still love it and I probably always will.

Your fan,
Daring Shadow
FrozenNote chapter 17 . 10/10/2012
It's 2am. This story took me so long to read, but...
My goodness. This was an extraordinary story. This was amazing...

You probably won't even notice this review, but...

Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I know you probably won't see this review, but I just wanted to say that out of all the fanfics I've read, none have had me so darn captivated like this one has. It's absolutely amazing. I could - and have - read it again and again and it just never gets old.
Marik is so in character it's scary, and it makes my inner fangirl squee. The story line is interesting and different than other MarikOC fics, as it deals with a romance pre-Battle City while still having Marik in character. It makes me so happy that this could've actually happened in canon because Janessa was never in Battle City.
The humour in this is great. The relationship between Marik and Janessa (an AMAZING original character, might I add!) is brilliant and keeps me on the edge of my seat wondering what's next. And even now, when I know this story so well after reading it countless times, it still has me excited.
A great friend and fellow Marik fan, The Duelist's Heiress, feels just the same about this story. We rave about it together and pray that one day you will write an epilogue. We know it will probably never happen, but hey - we can dream! :D
The hours I've spent reading this story again and again (and the ink I used to print the whole thing out a few years back) were well worth it! Thank you for writing this masterpiece.
The Heart's Notebook chapter 17 . 7/12/2011
OMG marry him, happy moment! luv this
CountessAnika chapter 17 . 12/29/2010
Love it! The ending was very happy
AnisoulJ93 chapter 17 . 12/1/2010
Beutiful. Bought a tear to my eye. Poor Chatha. But if i may suggest one little thing, you shouldn't repeat the same story too much, as you did in the ealier chapters. Nice story though. Im definitely going to sleep in class tomorrow, stayed up way to late reading
justarandomNightWorldfan chapter 17 . 9/25/2010
Kyaah! That was amazing! A friend recommended this fanfic to me, and I loved it! It was very well written, and the whole time I was mad at my computer for saying there was an error on the page. It took about 15 minutes to get to the next chapter every time, but it was worth it!
Hikari-Kira1 chapter 17 . 9/5/2010
i really enjoyed this! really really good )
SuckIt-UP chapter 9 . 7/23/2010
. When you look at money it says "We believe in God" Yet somehow we are at war, we are greedy. If the world truly believed in Jehovah, they wouldn't be the kings, Jesus would be, then he would pass the crown on to his father, Jehova, the true god. Because Jesus was a messenger, everything his spoke, where the words of his father. I'm not confused, because I know the truth, and many have been speaking of it before and still are. These are confusing times, so just look for peace.

And if you think what Im sayin is useless. read my name and weep!
RenegadeVampireGirl chapter 17 . 7/15/2010
so awesome and cute! loved the story!
Phoebe Winterbottom chapter 17 . 4/23/2010
This story was very good. I love how you described the trauma between Janessa and Marik had; it was very descriptive. My favorite chapter was the last one because it had Marik who was changed and then at the last paragraph you summed it up with them being engaged which ended this story with a good end. Keep up the good work! :)
cameron chapter 17 . 1/31/2010
that was a gud story to read, you shud read it some time
Rayven Storme chapter 4 . 10/24/2009
I wonder what happened to that cragy Georgie guy's past that made him that way. When I found out it was Marik's sister who saved Janessa, I was like, "GO ISISHZU!" hahahaha LOVE that character. I like how you made Marik have his mood swings. His good side comes out without him realizing and when he does notice, he turns back to his cruel facade. That is very "Marik" of him. I thought he was going to cut her a little. I'm glad he didn't in the end haha. Poor girl Janessa.