Reviews for When We Were Young
LogicalLeah chapter 22 . 3/19/2013
I am in love with this whole story line! I have not stopped reading until I reached the most recent chapter! Please continue this amazing work!
starscreamfangirl chapter 22 . 10/14/2010
I LOVE this fic! Please, please, please update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Love the storyline very good read
Guest chapter 22 . 6/21/2010
Awesome story
That Crazy Halo Girl chapter 21 . 2/10/2009
I just wanted to say that I have read this story since the beginning all those years ago. I really miss it. I hope that you will one day finish this.
barricade48026 chapter 6 . 7/25/2008
I just found this story and really like it. I haven't finished reading all of it yet, but look forward to doing so. Will you be updating soon?
Echowave chapter 21 . 6/15/2008
This is a really great decepticon fanfinc. I really hope you keep going with it. I just can't wait!
Transfan 4 Ever chapter 22 . 6/4/2008
Oh wow! This has to be the best Decepticon fanfic on this site! What an awesome way to portray their past! I really hope you update this story sooner and not later because it's so sad when an awesome fanfic sits and goes to waste.
Naundi chapter 22 . 4/16/2008
Just admit that you've quit this story and never will update it again. It's literally been years since you have last updated and your loyal reviewers are dwindling fast. Better update before you don't have anymore...
Taipan Kiryu chapter 14 . 3/18/2008
Great twist! From a cheerful environment you abruptly introduced war and shook everything. Youth is being threatened by the claws of violence and a forgotten past reflected in those famous five faces of darkness.

And within the menaces of war and uncertain futures, you also found the way to insert a place for peace. Soundwaves fascination for music comes natural. I always thought there is a universe behind his apparently expressionless façade.

One of the things I like about your fic is the way you created a genuine teen environment and made it coexist with the surrounding violence. The Insecticons attacking Thundercracker was a strong and strangely enjoyable moment. There is some weird fascination in making our favorite characters suffer.
Taipan Kiryu chapter 5 . 3/18/2008
This story is so entertaining. I love stories about the Decepticons past and this one is really fresh. Every author is a universe and I really like your vision about the characters. Even though they are inexperienced younglings, traces of their personalities are very clear and you did a great job respecting them and at the same time creating an original plot. Decepticon teenagers are just adorable!
shioji-san chapter 18 . 12/23/2007
This is so freaking awesome it's hard to stop read, even though I should concidering it's 3 in the morning DX, anyway awesome story very interesting. When I first started reading it was kind of odd imagining Megs calling ANYONE "sir" but got used to it after awhile.

You've done some terible things on picking on some charcaters, mainly Thundercraker. That was just curel on what you did to the poor seeker ]; Anyways can't wait to read more
Guest chapter 22 . 8/21/2007
I just wanted to say that I've been a big fan of this for the longest time (years here), and I just wanted to say that I hope you haven't given this up, because it really is really good.
tk chapter 22 . 4/24/2007
Please update
Fire Rage7 chapter 21 . 3/28/2007
ME: I really really really hope you update this fic soon. I love it. I think that it is soo cool how you have done the fic and made the 'cons young. Again I really hope you update soon.

My newest muse Ember: (who just appeared in my head one day, Armada Starscream's daughter from an alternate dimension) wow that’s the longest review you have ever done. I’m going to go blow something up now with my new gun.

ME: …. Please update!