Reviews for The Hole
Ms. Puppeteer chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Lol this was so funny XD
Rooz990 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
fucking hilarious!

mellowmerrin chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Horribly Funny. Never read a storyt with a marshmellow in someones ear. I pretty much laughed the whole way through this story. ) xx
Tessa1440 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
That was really terrible and I absolutly loved it!
redquicksilver chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
*screaming and laughing loudly* Wow, this is too perfect! I love it! I want to read this over and over again! I love Drakey-poo! And I like his silence at the end. So perfect. *wipes away the tears of a good laugh* I hope to never stop laughing. So awesome, so awesome. I also really liked that you didn't really put their names after they spoke, because it just added to the effect. So perfect. And his diary/journal entry was very well done. This whole thing was awesome. Kudos!
anonomissssssssssss chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
god this was terrible. dabble drabble drabble blah blah blah
becca chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
OMG! i kept laughing while i was reading this! my family thought i was crazy! LOL!
Micuko chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
why is Harry the one to apologize? Draco was who cared more about his reputation than about Harry... anyway that was so funny, love it :D
CartoonxZero chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
lmao, nice.
fanficti0naddict chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
that was hilarious! omg! I can't stop laughing. I'm suddenly craving chineese with marshmellows. and I don't even like chineese food.

oh god that was great!
Maria Aizawa chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I laughed SO hard...

And I snorted. YOU MADE ME SNORT! I don't like snorting.

I snorted because I was laughing so hard. I haven't laughed that hard in quite while. This is one of the funniest stories I have ever read! YAY!
Elpin chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Ha! So funny! I loved it! *adding to favs* Loved the ending!
Double Spell chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
OMFG! That was the FUNNIEST story I have EVER read! I was laughing nearly non-stop! I had to use my inhaler cause I could bearly breathe due the laughing!
Little Green Voice chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
You know, I was reading this and laughing extremely loudly at everything and my borther walked in to the room with a very amusing "WTF?"-look on his face... HAHAHA I was just dying... it was so funny... *laughs her head off*
Weirdgatina chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
This was the best crack fic I have read in a long time. Not much else to say, cause these are a one timer, but bravo.