Reviews for Ranch of No Return
Angel-Belle chapter 8 . 7/3/2003
Yay! Joey's okay!
Chaos chapter 8 . 7/3/2003
Hmm. . . Is anyone else getting the creepy aura of the Black Riders from LOTR? . . . Very intriguing. 3 Can't wait to read more. And this kind of a different twist on a haunted house thing. It's like Casper got locked in the closest . . . Ops, ranting now. ;
Red-eyes Green-eyes chapter 7 . 6/29/2003
Red-eyes: FINALLY, YOU UPDATED!

Green-eyes: We've been waiting for other stories to update also, so it's a relief that you finally updated this one.

Red-eyes: This is getting more mysterious, and definitely more interesting...

Green-eyes: Kaiba's a real take-charge guy...not that I just noticed. Very-

Red-eyes: Great-

Green-eyes: Chapter, once again.
fairywings81 chapter 6 . 6/29/2003
Right,so I've decided to review backwards. I really like this chapter. Yami Bakura and that cat...LOL
fairywings81 chapter 7 . 6/29/2003
OMG! Shadi happens to be my favorite secondary Item holder. That is so cool you've put him in this fic!
Labannya chapter 7 . 6/28/2003
So many scenes. . .ugh. *sigh* So Shadi's here for some reason, and there was a grave crime-could it be the ghost girl thing? I mean, Yugi even found an article. . .could it be connected to that?

But if the basement has a lady prisoner,then who ARE those ranch guys? . . .does Linda and Bart have to do with Seth and Marik, or what?

. ;; I think I'm confusing you. I'll just shut up now and leave you in peace with that relieved less-annoyed look on your face to continue the fic the way you want it. . .yeah.

'Bye! .
Fate VII chapter 7 . 6/28/2003
Fate: *twitch* Agh! Ryou's Line of Doom!

Fluffy: Rex and Shadi? Interesting...
S. A. Bonasi chapter 7 . 6/26/2003
Shadi is scary... _
SK Dark Dragon chapter 7 . 6/26/2003
"Wow! Great chapter!" -REd Archery Girl

Yeah, I'm glad everyone is safe...for now. -Seto-Kaiba

And thanks for review my Darker Power story! _

Please update soon! I love your stories! :)
Angel-Belle chapter 7 . 6/26/2003
The plot thickens...I hope Joey's okay..
Green-eyes chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
I've currently...ah, yes, DISABLED *smirk* my other side, so I'm going to do this review on my own.

The part when Kaiba says "We're not doomed" and starts trying to fly the plane, if this were an actual episode I'd bet that Kaiba theme music would be playing. You know, like the part when he's walking towards Pegasus' castle with his trench coat flying behind him when there doesn't seem to be wind. And when he's dueling Yugi for the second time, he steps onto the ledge of the castle and tells Yugi that his Celtic Guardian's attack could knock him off, they play that music again.

So just saying something that Red-eyes convienetly

*smirks again* forgot.
Red-eyes Green-eyes chapter 6 . 6/19/2003
Red-eyes: Evil homework, evil classwork, evil projects that you get every three days...

Green-eyes: Oh, good GOD, could you say something besides-

Red-eyes: NO.

Green-eyes: I'll take over the review...

Red-eyes: NO! Okay, about that feminine voice that Bakura was hearing... I think it could be-

Green-eyes: The lady who was murdered-

Red-eyes: Because it-

Green-eyes: Was-

Red-eyes: Talking-

Green-eyes: About murder. (Hah!) Bloody murder, I keep on thinking it was a bloody murder.

Red-eyes: By now I know you try to avoid having characters dying, but I'm still worried about Rishid!

Green-eyes: BLOODY MURDER.

Red-eyes: He isn't dead... I hope.

Green-eyes: We were too lazy to send a review for chapters 4 and 5.

Red-eyes: Mhm. I can see why Kaiba would turn all white... Wildfire is a ghost! (Right?)

Green-eyes: No duh. Wildfire was that horse that belongs to, um, Kasumi (That IS the name of the girl with mint-green hair, right?)-

Red-eyes: And was-

Green-eyes: Appearing-

Red-eyes: Near the-

Green-eyes: Kaiba mansion. *smirks at Red-eyes*

Keep writing!
Person who reviewed earlier who had no nick name chapter 6 . 6/18/2003
YEA another chapter!

By any chance is the very voice that Bakura had heard the one that belonged to the lady that was murdered? Because you said it was a fenmine voice that's why.

(The lady and the murder written on the piece of paper Yugi found.)

Great story. Wonder how Joey dissappered? Will they find Rishid?

Guess I'll have to wait. -_- Hurry a with the next chapter. Suspence is killing me!

I can't spell so several words are probably spelt wrong in this review but I think you can work out the words.

- Person who reviewed earlier who had no nick name .

Great Fan Fic! Need next chapter!:P
Fate VII chapter 6 . 6/16/2003
M, sounds bloody. And Bakura /would/ know about evil minds, wouldn't he?
Destiny's Light chapter 6 . 6/16/2003
*jumps up and down* Continue real soon please! I want to know what happen to Joey, did Isis find Rishird and more!
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »