Reviews for Ranch of No Return
turn right chapter 2 . 6/2/2003
wow
S. A. Bonasi chapter 2 . 6/2/2003
Hm... nice chapter. All off your OCs are a bit hard to keep track of, and of all of them, I think Oreo is my favorite. I really think that Malik should be a bit, well, eviller. Not in the evil sense, but in the not so goody good sense. He may have reformed, but he's still the guy who headed a band of International Card Thieves! I mean, he does know how to be ruthless and cold at times, even if he is the good guy. Same goes for Yami Bakura, although I think you have done a better job with him. Anyway, update soon!
ACME-Rian chapter 2 . 6/2/2003
*cries*Why can't you do a Diagnosis Murder/Yu-Gi-Oh! crossover?

P.s:Please continue and reconsider the idea.
cat chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
another? SWEETNESS! is the horse and rider kasumi? and kaiba doesn't seem to play such a big part lately...
SetoRulez chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
Just what kind of plane are they flying in, anyway? "Flipping several switches and pulling a lever", Seto would know enough to just pull up, and to land, or to at least crash a little softer, to pull back on the throttle. Anyway, a very nice, exciting first chapter! Hope you update soon,

- SetoRulez
SK Dark Dragon chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
Yay! A new story! I've loved all your stories so far, and this one is just as great! -Seto-kaiba

"My favorite part is where Yami Bakura has all that glitter in his hair! And I like the thing about Oreo sleeping on him." -Red Archery Girl

Seto was cool, landing the plane.

Anyway, update soon! :)
fairywings81 chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Hey honey. I told you an e-mail what I thought of this. I will tell you again. It's really good. I am going to start reading the other one you advertised as well. (Frantic in Frisco) Very well done,and it is going directly to my favorites!
Bronwyn Rodget chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
OH. This is the first time I ever got to review a mystery this good on the first chapter. I can't wait for you to update.
DJ Lady Moony chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Spectacular! Can't wait for more!
Corran And Valin chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
AH THE CRASHLANDING! _ AND KITTY! _ *is proud and happy that you used some parts of our RP in the fic* YAY ANOTHER MYSTERY FIC! I ALWAYS look forward to your mystery stories! _
JenniChan chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Cool! WRITE MORE! _ I like how you stuck to their personalities. Unlike most other authors. Like me. :P
anime-child chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
YEAH! you ROCK!...i have one idea..for sometime in the story, could you have the poision from bakura's Man-Eater Bug wound start to affect him maybe...just a thought but it would add to the plot wouldn't it...well i'm lookin' forward to the rest C YA _\\/
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Mojobubbles: OOh...sounds like a ghost story...cool!

Kamilah: Can't wait for more!
Yami's Tenshi chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Yeah! Another mystery! It's a good day in America! - Or anywhere, depending on where ya live. Anyway, very interesting introduction. Sounds to me like a great new mystery on the way! Yeah! Also, doesn't Seto kinda already know how to to fly an airplane. I mean, he did fly a helicoptor (sp?) to Duelist Kingdom. Or is flying a helicoptor and flying an airplane two different things. You know what I mean. Anyway, I sure hope you update soon! Until then, C'ya!
The-Wicked-Have-More-Fun chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Lol! I can't WAIT to see a pic of Yami B like that! Update soon!
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »