Reviews for Ranch of No Return
Krazy Xanadu chapter 20 . 10/4/2003
..Hey! Ya yo! 'Member me? No *puts on a different name and points it reads 'SorrowRain'* Now do you remember? Now...I'm very angry with you L66...

Number 1: No updates on your sequal you promised me.

Number 2: You killed Shadi! My favorite character ;_;

Now I love all of your fics, you know this right? I'm just not very happy...lol, so please update soon!

B

Your friendly reviewer

KX
Princess Fluffy chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
This pretty funny. I especially liked it when Seto tried to fly the plane. How could not know that there was no pilot from the start? HMM
fairywings81 chapter 20 . 8/29/2003
Ah! It finally lets me review! Such a very good story,honey! Please alert me when you've started new ones. I can't wait for your next one!
Angel-Belle chapter 20 . 8/28/2003
Aw..what a cute ending! Poor Shadi..I hope he comes back one day..
Red-eyes Green-eyes chapter 20 . 8/27/2003
Red-eyes: I love the ending, when Seto said that if he dies he'll be Mokuba's guradian angel.

Green-eyes: I wonder if Shadi REALLY died. Lucky_Ladybug, this is ANOTHER awesome fic.
Red-eyes Green-eyes chapter 18 . 8/27/2003
Green-eyes: Yay, Yami Bakura!

Red-eyes: Er, why are you so happy?

Green-eyes: Because Bakura and his yami are my favorite characters!

Red-eyes: Now Yami B AND Ishizu are going to need the antidote, plus the Ishtars and Kaibas have to go through a booby-trapped cave (YES! I like booby-traps). Wish them luck.

Poor Alyson, she saw her mom getting shot and now she has to see Shadi on the edge between life and death. Don't die!
Daricio chapter 20 . 8/25/2003
You like killing Shadi, don't you.. you've done it twice already.. _U

Anyways, good story! Can't wait for the next one!

-Daricio
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 20 . 8/22/2003
Mojobubbles: WHOO! LET'S FINISH DA FIC!

Mojobubbles: ...ok...O_O Whoa, Isis is just a bit ticked off there...O_O

Yami B: You would be, too, ya know.

Kamilah: *still waiting*

MOjobubbles: True... Heh, that "you're being attacked" thing is very...Yami B-ish...U

Mojobubbles: Woohoo, Marik-ok-ness!

Kamilah: *still waiting* ...

Mojobubbles: ...Yami...

Kamilah: Ack, this is...NOT RIGHT!

Mojobubbles: ...you really like Shadi that much?

Kamilah: Well, he's cool and whatnot, it's just that...I thought people don't die in LLB ficcies!

Mojobubbles: *blinks* ...OH! IT'S THE END!

Yami B: *coughBostonficcough*

Mojobubbles: Which we will be very eager to read, whoohoo! An excellent suspenseful ficcie, LLB, just like always! \V/
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 19 . 8/22/2003
Mojobubbles: NEXT CHAPPIE! *dances*

Kamilah: *blinks* When did Joey, Rex, and Tea show up! I missed that...o.o

Mojobubbles: O_O SHADI POOFINATED! O_O

Kamilah: THIS CHAPPIE IS SO SUSPENSEFUL!

Yami B: Look at the chapter title, genius. -

Kamilah: *blinks* OH! That makes sense.

Mojobubbles: *gasps* LORELEI! Y'know, LLB, with almost all your women OCs turning out evil, people are bound to get suspicious. _

Kamilah: ...like you, aibou? *cough*

Mojobubbles: ...that's beside the point.

Kamilah: ...sure.

Mojobubbles: Anyywayy...O_O Ok...I know Shadi'll be back soon here...

Kamilah: Yup...*waits*

Mojobubbles: Interesting...*reading Lorelei and Lou's explanation*

Yami B: -_-

Mojobubbles: GO MALIK! O_O ...or not...

Yami B: *still frowning* *hits submit review*
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 18 . 8/22/2003
Mojobubbles: o.o Wow, you finished while I was off on vacation...ok Yami, let's get crackin'!

Kamilah: YAY!

Mojobubbles: o_O Why is Yami Bakura whirling...? OOH! Speaking of, I could not stop drooling over him in that Yami BAkura/bones duel...I'll have to see what that's like in Japanese.

Kamilah: BUM BUM BUM! Something wrong with Yummy Bakura!

Yami B: ...don't call me that. -_-

Mojobubbles: O_O Nu, I'd say Malik's not going to be very patient if Isis is dying. O_O

Kamilah: YUMMY BAKURA TO THE RESCUE!

Yami B: STOP THAT!

Kamilah: NO! :P

Mojobubbles: ...right. U O_O Aw, poor Alyson. T_T

Kamilah: What is it about LLB fics that make us go overboard on the emocotions? o.o

Mojobubbles: *shruggy shrug* I dunno...O_O *imagines Rishid using the word 'booby' and falls over laughing*

Yami B: ...you are so immature.

Kamilah: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *falls over laughing too*

Mojobubbles: O_O NUU! The chapter can't be over-!

Kamilah: Um...aibou, there's more...

Mojobubbles: ...OH YEAH! U
Narya Kaiba chapter 20 . 8/22/2003
*sniffle* Poor Shadi... I really liked him... Maybe he'll come back though? hm... . YAY! MORE KAIBA BROTHER FLUFF AT THE VERY END! WAHOO! *gives lots of people cake* HERE HAVE EVERYONE!

Noa: I want cake! Gimme cake!

Narya: GR! SHUDDUP ASSHOLE! *shoots him*

Noa: XD

Narya: That's better, anyhow, i'm glad Marik and Ishizu are okay! _ YAY! ... Poor Shadi... Alrighty then, i guess it's on to ya next story! WAHOO! *waves loads of flags*!
Trustshipper chapter 20 . 8/20/2003
Aw... cool!
Des chapter 20 . 8/19/2003
Awh! That was such a cute ending! And you actually killed someone off! O.O COOL! Is Alyson going to be a reoccuring character? *blink*
Liviania chapter 20 . 8/19/2003
Such a sad ending...poor Shadi.

Livi
Tammy chapter 20 . 8/19/2003
Aw, that last part between Seto and Mokuba was so sweet.
225 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »