Reviews for Ranch of No Return
Liviania chapter 20 . 8/19/2003
Such a sad ending...poor Shadi.

Livi
Tammy chapter 20 . 8/19/2003
Aw, that last part between Seto and Mokuba was so sweet.
SetoRulez chapter 13 . 8/19/2003
Nice chapter. I was just reading about getting struck by lightening though, and Malik wouldn't just be walking away after getting hit. Oh, and his gold wouldn't have just channeled the electricity, it would have melted. Anyway, other than that, good work!

- SetoRulez
SK Dark Dragon chapter 20 . 8/19/2003
Yay!

"AAw! Such a sweet ending!"

Except for Shadi dying. :'( But anyway, great ending, great story, can't wait for the next one!

_
JenniChan chapter 20 . 8/19/2003
-sniffsniff- Aw... how sweet! But why is it that Isis, Marik, and Rishid are the ones that get hurt da most? o_o Anyway, are you planning to write a sequel? D 'cus this story was so cool!
JessiChi chapter 20 . 8/19/2003
Wow...you actually let him stay dead. Shadi's dead. Oh well, knowing you it might take a while but he'll probably be back. *Grin* Another mystery rounded up and solved without many casualties, good work girl! Keep on writing.
SashaFan9278 JPJr chapter 20 . 8/19/2003
Col story! :) Very exciting and intriguing.. can't wait to read your next great story! :)
Corran And Valin chapter 20 . 8/18/2003
AW! TOTALLY LOVED THE ENDING! THIS CHAPTER ROCKED!

Aw *sniffles* Seto will be his guardian angel... *sniffles again* Bakura was so col! XD YAY!

girl, you just inspired me. XD I'm going to write again! _! YAY! *glomps you* Must write more of story... XD! Cant wait for the next mystery fic!
Corran And Valin chapter 19 . 8/18/2003
AH MARIK FELL OVER OH NO! Aw Oreo was so cute. XD I hope Yami Bakura will be okay. ;_;
Jessi Tsuki chapter 19 . 8/18/2003
Oh! Yay continue!
SK Dark Dragon chapter 19 . 8/18/2003
Yay! Update!

"OOh! interesting! What happened to Shadi? Did he die? :( And I'm glad Ishizu is ok."

Yeah, but now they've got Malik down in the water! OOh! Update soon!
Trustshipper chapter 19 . 8/18/2003
Hoo-boy... Ishizu's not gonna stand for that. Since the end is nearing, maybe you could add a bit of Seto*Isis fluff? Just a suggesstion... *whistles inocently*
turn right chapter 19 . 8/18/2003
oh my gosh...you must continue

I need to know what happens!
Stephanie chapter 19 . 8/18/2003
I'm sorta confused about who's dying here.
JenniChan chapter 19 . 8/18/2003
Tsktsk... horrible really. PG... -;; I got REALLY freaked out with this whole thing. -sigh- Another night of nightmares. Well, keep up the good work! Omg... did Ishizu drink all of the antidote? o_o
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »