Reviews for Ranch of No Return
Narya Kaiba chapter 18 . 8/17/2003
Oh dear, Poor Yami Bakura, hhm, and Shadi and Ishizu of course too! Hm, though i trust them to get out of this Alive, as i do for the rest of the Good Guys... I'm not sure about the Bad Guys, Cuz even if they don't die inyour fic *starts cracking knuckles* They'll havta deal with somethin' else... *gains an insane look in her eyes* Teeheehee... *snaps out of it* Anyhow, Seto saved Mokuba! *waves 20 flags* ... Again! *waves them again* YAY! ... hm, I hope you update the next chappie soon, I really luv dis fic! Hehehe, YAY MYSTERY! Anyway, Xtremely good chappie! Write more soon!
Trustshipper chapter 18 . 8/17/2003
WAH! Keep your promise Ishizu, keep it! Poor Ishtars... poor Kaibas... and the plot just keeps getting better and better! Please continue! And Yami Bakura is out too? My, my... hehehe...
turn right chapter 18 . 8/17/2003
*MUST...READ...MORE!*
Jessi Tsuki chapter 18 . 8/16/2003
*Does a lil dance* Yay! Continue yes yes.
SK Dark Dragon chapter 18 . 8/16/2003
Ah, that's where Seto was.

"But now they've got 2 posion cases! And a booby-trapped cave..."

I hope nobody gets hurt. :(

"Well, they better hurry up if they want to save Ishizu and Yami Bakura!"

*nods* Yep.

Update soon!
Corran And Valin chapter 18 . 8/16/2003
LMAO! Seto dragging Lou and Oreo later on XD Aww she luvs Yami B... You can't leave the kitty, Yami B! ;_; YAY SETO SAVE MOKUBA! ! GR! *beats up the bad guy* YOU TRIED TO HURT MY MOKUBA! EVIL!
Labannya chapter 17 . 8/14/2003
*bows* Forgive me. *sigh* I've been busy. And to think school is starting up again. . .*grimaces* Oh well.

But, I didn't miss that much, did I? But: O.o;; this is getting-well, like usual. "Dangerous" to define it right. And also, in a way, confusing, no?

Shadi's blood, Ishizu's poison, the instructions, and ack, what happened to Bakura and Yugi. Just to _name_ a few.

-.-; I would love to say more, but my mom's calling me. . .

Just know I love your recent fanfics (especially that Marik has amnesia, and the one with the radio station-(hurrying; can't remember titles)!

'Bye! .
KuteAzMe chapter 17 . 8/11/2003
I've almost all the fics by you and I thought I'd review this one 'cause it's my fav! You are one of those smart people who thinks Yaio is wrong! MORE MORE MORE MORE! GIVE ME MORE OF THIS STORY! PLEASE?
Red-eyes Green-eyes chapter 16 . 8/10/2003
Green-eyes: You're not gonna let Shadi die, are ya?

Red-eyes: None of the main/good charactes have died in Lucky_Ladybug's fics.

Merry: I think I've broken something...*pulls a carrot from underneath him*-The Fellowship of the Ring

Green-eyes: That will be my favorite line from the movie, and from Ranch of No Return. Well, in the fanfic it's "I think I broke something."

Red-eyes: Your totally going off track.

Keep writing!
Liviania chapter 17 . 8/10/2003
Poor Bakura and Yugi...no maneuverability.

Livi
Narya Kaiba chapter 17 . 8/9/2003
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! More Chappies! *waves flags* I love mysteries!... *frowns* Stupid Lou or whatever his name is, he's so... so... . GR! ... You get da picture... _ Write more wonderful chappies soon!
Trustshipper chapter 17 . 8/9/2003
Wow, my poison hunch was dead on... so, will he be able to save her? Dah-duh-da... sorry, sugar's getting to me... yeah, Ishizu neevr does anything, yet she's the one everyone seems to want to kill... pfft. Sure, pick on the girls... well, I suppose the guys suffered too... a little.
Red-eyes Green-eyes chapter 13 . 8/9/2003
Green-eyes: There was a mistake in our last review...Estelgirl was not in it at all.

Red-eyes: I like the friendship between Mokuba and Marik. So cute! And I also liked Joey saying "He's going ballistic". Seto can get pretty angry if something happens to his little brother.

Green-eyes: No duh, if you've read Lucky_Ladybug's other great fanfics. Now, as payback for what Red-eyes did last time... *duct tapes her to the ceiling*

Red-eyes: You idiot!

Green-eyes: *rubs her arm, where Red-eyes kicked her VERY hard* Ignore Red-eyes' shouts. Keep writing!
Red-eyes Green-eyes Estelgirl chapter 12 . 8/9/2003
Red-eyes: So sorry for not reviewing for a long time...but I took this Model UN class on the other side of the country (if you want it to be more specific, Stanford) and all the other sixth and seventh graders there were cut off from internet and TV.

Green-eyes: Seto seems to carry a lot of stuff with him...flashlights, Duel Monsters cards to give people really bad paper cuts...

Red-eyes: Spare us the lecture on how everything in his metal briefcase can be used as a weapon.

Green-eyes: Your the one who-

Red-eyes: *presses a button and Green-eyes falls unconcious* Much better.

LLB66, this is a great chapter, so plz keep writing!
turn right chapter 17 . 8/9/2003
i canna wait for the next exciting chapta
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »