Reviews for Six Weeks: Gryffindor Versus Slytherin
TayMalfoy chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
...i have no words for this...
vovo611 chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
It's been ten years. Think you can update again?
I'm sitting at the table, sniggering, and avoiding weird glances sent my way from my sisters. It's that good. Please?
Luna Lily Severus Allen Snape chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
I love all your stories
saffarinda chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Okay, I've reviewed so now its ur turn 2 update ;)
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
LOVE IT
Evani chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
if i thought the first one was funny (ToD not SW:GvS) i must be dead, though i do wish dumbly would do this to the OTHER HP ToD *evil laughter & grin*
Annabeth1231999123 chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
WRITE MORE OR I'LL COME AFTER YOU WITH A DEAD FISH!AND THEN WITH A DEAD SKUNK!AND THEN AN ALIVE SHARK!MWA-HA-HA-MWA-HA-HA!
pitch5321 chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
this is awesomely awesome.
SpunkleMcKats chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
Lovely stories! Lovely indeed! Though I'm very confused, it seems that this hasn't been updated since 2003! and there are only 2 chapters! Why is that? I would very much like to read the rest of this. -nods enthusiastically- Pretty please? -
Envy and Fury chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
AWESOME! Please update soon! ) Remus really has lost it, and I almost feel sorry for the Slytherins.
AryaEragonPrincessShadeslayer chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
Where the rest ? :(
AccountDeletePlease chapter 2 . 12/25/2008
Uupdate...

-ghostie wail-

Why?

I don't know. -hangs head in shame-

Chocolate Frog? -holds out frog-
MarieEsmeraldaDumbledore-Black chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
lol dumbles lost his lemon drops are we sure that they aren't some type of ryddilin or perhaps speed or canibis or some type of weird wizard drug that makes people nuts I mean James stole Dumbles lemon drops and the marauders shared them and they all went nuts are we sure that it was in fact a sugar high?
Loopy Looney Charny chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
please please please update dis! it is hilarious!

mite i suggest adden dear old tom in to da story 2! nd perhaps bringen harry bak from da future...i tink it would b quite funnii...consideren how funnii u r! hehehe
CrayonsPink chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
This is a GREAT story! Plesae, update soon!