Reviews for Ones Own Wild Road
archivewriter3 chapter 2 . 5/18
I'm confused; in Chapter One he got the Formidable Body Passive from the Passive Chest, yet here he is in Chapter Two, without it and selecting it again?! He should've chosen one of the other two!
iiqp5l chapter 3 . 2/1/2021
Good stop
TheFatController chapter 3 . 11/23/2020
Seems like a fun story so far, it's interesting that you've gone for an unusual approach with the air gear instead of just following typical Ranma or Gamer type progression and it's a power that probably makes sense in the Ranma universe with all the crazy martial arts styles there.

I think you should try and find a beta to check over your work. There are a few spelling mistakes that I could probably overlook but more importantly some of your wording is confusing and I have to stop to figure out what you mean. On some of the gamer windows it seems like you're trying to sound smarter or more formal than you need to, it would be better just to say things simply so we understand the ability without getting confused.

Thanks for the story, I look forward to reading more soon.
SirMaou chapter 3 . 9/28/2020
I finally found one! Air fraking Gear!
paperbagmaneichi chapter 3 . 8/14/2020
This is great. Hope to see more from you. Thanks for the chapters.
kuriboh1233 chapter 3 . 8/12/2020
Enjoying this story so far. Air Gear is something I really loved when it was being released back in the day. This is the first fix I've found that uses it in someway that I think is good. Haven't even found any that I like that are straight Air Gear. Hope next chapter comes out soon