Reviews for In Theory
cranberryfields chapter 1 . 10/4/2020
I don’t really ready muggle AU but now I think I really love Remione in a college setting! Thank you for introducing me to that. Love your stories!
Starryar chapter 1 . 8/13/2020
'"That," he breathed, his gaze intense and dark as it fell onto her. "That moniker is exquisite coming past your lips. You have no idea how difficult it is to keep myself in control in front of a class of twenty young adults when you call me 'Sir'."'

HOW CAN YOU MAKE LUPIN GO FROM ZERO TO DADDY SO FAST?

Like he's always like an adult sweet bean and then you have him say some slick shit, that completely catches me off guard I think this one I like more than Thin Ice... Idk, both are stupid good but man, this sorta kinda hit the spot haha.
chellywood chapter 1 . 8/10/2020
*fans herself* Wow. Amazing.
Chantal9 chapter 1 . 8/8/2020
I freaking LOVED this! The way you incorporated the unique canon characteristics and details (like Remus' chocolate and Hermione's tendency to write more than an assignment's max length really adds to how you use them here). Their chemistry was perfect and his recitation of the erotic poem throughout their physical "discussion of poetry theories" was rather erotic... well, I have a love for reading and listening to all kinds of creative writing (my husband has two degrees on that exact subject;), so perhaps I'm a little biased about that part), but that is something perfect for a Poetry professor to do!

Maybe a two-shot? Does Hermione go back? Repeatedly? Hmm...

Thanks for sharing this!
darkerthanthedarksideofthemoon chapter 1 . 8/7/2020
holy hell that was so well written loved it! wish there was more
colao chapter 1 . 8/7/2020
That was sooo hot! Thank you