Reviews for Hate Me, Hate Me
flamehaze-shana chapter 4 . 16h
My god I LOVE this story! Can’t wait for another chapter. You are doing a great job, I can almost see this happening as an alternate future. Keep safe!
Okay- am I the only one who is disappointed in Naruto and Sakura? I understand Sakura is trying to survive but she has more power than that. Please let her escape. She is always being left behind. Also, Naruto disappearing on her doesnt help. He should help her escape or something- hes only worried about Sasuke! Like damn, grow a clue.

And Sasuke? Fuck that guy. He is a lonely coward. Keeping Sakura will not change anything.
AuroraP0p chapter 4 . 10/24
Amo esta historia. No había leído algo así acá... Y me encanta como vas llevando la historia, escribes súper genial . Gracias por el capítulo me dió pena leer a Sakura así de derrotada. Buen capítulo.
RoseAnne21 chapter 4 . 10/24
I think I cried in 3 out of 4 chapters. This plot is great, the narrative is super emotional, your writing skills are amazing, the inner world of the characters is very interesting and relatable. I hope you stay inspired so you can share more of this awesome stuff with us. You wouldn't believe how involved I was reading this, I didn't even blink.
Awesome
BeautifulLittleFoolThings chapter 1 . 10/22
This is soooooo good! I love this so much
agirlworthfighting4 chapter 4 . 10/21
Whew this was a ride, now we know whats going on beyond konoha and how sunas doing. And this chapter takes a look into sasukes feelings for sakura
anonym chapter 4 . 10/21
Your story is absolutely fucking amazing! All that you have written is good and you really have talent but I must say that what you have written here has captivated me the most.

I'm looking to read the next chapter.

Hope you update soon!

sasusaku all the way! (:
Is Sakura going to escape yet and kick Sasuke ass? He doesnt deserve her admission or vulnerability. I understand the dad is in the picture but damn. It's almost like shes weak but not. More back bone please.
jen1490 chapter 1 . 10/19
GAAAH! How have I never read this before!? I stayed up until 2a reading it bc I couldn't get enough! And on a work night too, eesh, not my best decision, lol. But this was so good! The angst, the tension, the drama... they feel the connection and both want to give in but circumstances have made it difficult. Oh wow, I hope Sasuke is able to be redeemed and gets his chance with sakura. Can't wait for more! :D
lashurikenposta chapter 4 . 10/19
UH I know this is a slow burn but for a moment there I really thought shit was going down! I'm not saying he SHOULD blackmail her BUT... it's an alternative haha
Thanks again for another great chapter!
Love you
AlexJobs
My only complaint is why another sidekick is always Kiba...maybe Shikamaru would be better (just saying) and I don't think Sakura will sleeping around just for physical need so OOC...
I like your other story btw...
KassfromVenus chapter 4 . 10/18
I love it! Such a great story
obsidianscalpel chapter 4 . 10/17
I am so obsessed with this fic. The characterization is so on point. I am stressed to high heaven though. ugh when sakura’s message was intercepted i’m just so nervous. my girl’s spirit is breaking but I know she has more rebellion left in her for a big break but she better make it count. step up her damn tactics. and sasuke is somehow making my heart go out to him while also making me hate him. ugh. so ready for the next chapter
Tesarria chapter 4 . 10/17
Omg, my fav fic ever just got updated sooner than I thought - what a wonderful surprise! Loved everything about this chapter. Poor Sasuke, you can clearly see how he's trying to not hurt Sakura. Hope you will update soon!