Reviews for Megumin Hero Academia
Quatermass chapter 4 . 12/30/2021
...The f***?
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 12/25/2021
Nice work in my humble opinion
Pharamine chapter 4 . 12/24/2021
So let's see here, out of all hero students LoV desided, for some reason, to kidnap Darkness, then they regretted their decision only to regret it even more in the afterlife after Meg blasted them and AFO to kingdom come and Endeavor of all people was caught in the blast.

Yep seems about right for KONOSUBA shenanigans. Shoto's marrying Meg after this 100%
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 12/22/2021
Cool stuff here.

Keep the good writing.
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 12/15/2021
Excellent and funny
Pharamine chapter 3 . 7/6/2021
Hahaha oh my god this is such a glorious clusterfuck of randomness and comedy, I love it! ANOTHER!

Alright the chap breakdown. Sports festival is Kazuma's fist day at UA? Though why am I so surprised about our neet. Kris should've explained steal a bit more but I really don't get why he just ran out of the arena after this mishap.
Darkness made the festival and even helped our green bean with improving OFA.
Yeah Megumin didn't stand a chance with those chants of her. Also gentleman Midoriya
And of course Yun Yun is late
Dragonaut344Doomed chapter 3 . 3/10/2021
Good stuff.
Mark the Mark chapter 3 . 2/25/2021
YUN YUN ENTERS THE FRAY!

i wonder how much more confident she will be with all of 1a as her first friends lol
Shaedy Hoe chapter 2 . 2/14/2021
I nearly pissed myself when you got to Darkness lmaooooo
A Fan chapter 3 . 1/12/2021
Stupid? This is hilariously stupid! That part where Kuzuma(not a typo) says he should've just stayed in his room was perfect. Then the Izuku vs. Darkness fight was just... Yeah. I want you to know, this is one of the best KonoSuba crossovers ever, even if it isn't serious it's still hilarious.
Noter chapter 3 . 10/3/2020
AHAHAHAHAHA LOL! Well, that's one way to seem, on paper, to be likely to transfer into the hero course. Aizawa would still probably be like NOPE but hey, if the extra quirk development miraculously gets her to not fudge the sports festival every year...

Izuku has gotten to know Megumin since she basically squats at his house now. It's a good thing his standards are so low, it makes him able to put up with Megumin and Dustiness to a staggering degree. I have to respect the kind of determination that kept him from faltering in the face of Dusty just enjoying the pounding he was giving her and not really fighting back; he simply took it as a good opportunity to build his confidence with One for All and even learned Full Cowl out of it- really, he's probably the only one besides Dustiness who can't complain about how things ended, even if he was expecting something more shonen-y.

AHAHAHAHA! I can't stop laughing! XD

Congratulations, Megumin! You've given literally everyone else no chance to shine. XD Izuku and Dustiness got some good moments but they didn't really display anything visually impressive; Dustiness didn't even try and she literally took no damage from anything Izuku did; Izuku's only other fight was ended quickly because he probably knows her well enough to know that Explosion's chant is purely superfluous for her at this point; better to just get in close immediately so that the worst case scenario is Megumin pulling off another Explosion and ending the Festival on a tie.

Kudos to Present Mic for valiantly trying to keep the hype going. It was futile but he wouldn't be a hero if he didn't try. :p

Aizawa is just... so done. He'll be taking a long nap in his sleeping bag after this, I imagine. The thought of dealing with so many disappointed, teenage students... it's dreadful. Don't worry though, your coworkers' infernal optimism will be there to frustrate- I mean, cheer you up!

Good effort Yunyun... try again next year. XD I'm sure that Aizawa is coming to painful realization that getting the most normal Crimson Demon is still not good enough to keep the headaches away, unfortunately.
Koncor the great chapter 3 . 9/16/2020
Lol I so ship megumin and izuku the comedy gold that is being tessed for being into a fake gender-bent bakugo alone is worth it but they have a weirdly good chemistry also erai has red eyes dosn't she... Lol the secret love child jokes and izuku trying to prevent megmin from corrupting her would be epic. Lol I'm looking forward to this there's a lot of fun potential this is just what I needed.
How dare chapter 3 . 9/3/2020
How dare you call this story complete? There's so much more you can write! Who cares if this chapter was the perfect place to cap everything off!? We MUST have MORE!

In all seriousness though, thanks for a fun short read. I've just finished reading every one of your stories that caught my interest, and they're all a barrel of laughs.

Still, we'll never get to see Kazuma try and fail to explain his way out of a meeting with Jiro, and Megumin will never get recruited by the league of Villains after the training camp. (I imagine in this timeline Shigiraki would be salivating at the idea of unlimited daily nukes)

Speaking of, how would the USJ incident go down without Bakugou, Todoroki, Mineta, Kaminari or Megumin? That's like half of the All Might rescue team, part of Midoriya's escape from the water zone, and the reason Momo and Jiro got away without unspeakable things being done to them. (Not that they would be easy to take down, but they haven't had much training by that point.) Plus Megumin would be a (unfortunately lethal) get out of Villains free card, seeing as she could wipe out all but the Nomu early on save for the villains who'd already spread out.

We need a Megumin gone Villain from lack of UA appreciation is all I'm saying.
Thesonicsuperstar chapter 2 . 8/13/2020
Yesssss! All according to my evil plan to make you write more by guilt tripping you to make more of this interesting idea. HAHAHAHAHA!

But in all seriousness, I'm very interested to see what you may or may not do with this. Oh so kazuma has a very interesting copy quirk with interesting requirements and darkness has a quirk that makes the most amount of sense ever. Also they switched out one pervert for two of them. Also they have one of the best girls yunyun joining up too which will certainly be interesting seeing that also megumin is in the general course. I cant wait to see if you do end up doing more. The comedy is gonna be great. Also no need to correct yourself, she is the goddess of uselessness.
Thesonicsuperstar chapter 1 . 8/8/2020
...oh. Well you dont have to be a jerk about me wanting another chapter. Seriously this concept is interesting and it would just of been nice to see another chapter...

Hehe just kidding. I can understand your reasoning aka none for making this a one shot. It was pretty funny. Honestly I'm suprised he didn't aim his rage at izuku but thats fine too. Also inko is best mom.