Reviews for The Maelstrom Jedi
Borello chapter 31 . 9/16
the story is great. i hope to read more chapter.
Yeovale chapter 19 . 9/14
I know many authors do this unfortunately, but it’s always a shame to read a fic that’s got so much copy and paste from the clone wars TV series going on. I get at the beginning, the butterfly effect wouldn’t have had any effect, as the fic progressed there was a definitive lack of alterations made to the events that Naruto had partaken in, hell, you’ve had him say and do the exact words and actions that those whom you’d replaced with Naruto had done. From his fights with Ventress and when you had him replace Yoda, not even a single event has had a different outcome compared to the TV show. As I said before it’s unfortunate how many authors do this, wether it’s from just lazy writing or lack of imaginative ability I don’t know, at least to have some original content and really hopes it becomes more regular and you start incorporating alternative endings.
Yeovale chapter 2 . 9/13
I’m really enjoying this fanfic so far, despite the frankly bizarre way you introduce new people, (usually done by having the newcomers introduced to the MC by themselves or someone else, or the MC already knowing them in person or reputation and greeting them). I also think the willingness of the order to just permit Naruto to be in a relationship so soon (particularly since he’s only been with them for a couple of years) is way to abrupt and out of character for the Jedi order, let alone the high council! Changing such a staunch tradition/way of life that has been around for a thousand years would need a major catalyst to get the ball rolling.
Also besides the fact that Naruto only appears to have done a single mission (no others were mentioned) as a padawan and he’d only been assigned a master for less than a year prior to being knighted. There is pretty much no interaction between Shaaki Ti and Naruto while he’s her padawan, and if there’s one thing Naruto Uzumaki is famous for, it’s building relationships with everyone and anyone regardless of how unlikely.
lordfyre94 chapter 23 . 9/9
Hey man was wandering if u were opening to doing a story idea I got for u if your interested pm me if u want to know the details
lordfyre94 chapter 5 . 9/1
Fuck hinata she weak and a fangirl
JManM chapter 7 . 8/26
You've done a terrible job giving us a reason to care. Almost every interaction in this story has lacked any emotional tone, which was funny considering Naruto criticized the jedi for being emotionless like droids. Characters are there and things happen, rinse and repeat each chapter. You have taken zero time to establish your characters. At this point Naruto is just a guy who is good at stuff.
Freddielebron chapter 30 . 8/26
Personally I can’t stand how you regurgitate the clone wars with an additional character. Like you make him strong but due to your lack of creativity you don’t kill off villains when they should’ve been dead. It’s annoying as hell. People just escape. There is no finish to fights just because that’s how it was in the original. You refuse to take the “what if” plunge that is literally fan fiction. Like what if naruto killed ventris. Or dooku. Or grievous. You just let people walk away. That’s sooooo annoying to read. I keep hoping you’d just do it but you don’t. You like to original story and wanted to throw in naruto. That’s fine. But clearly you have zero creative bone in your body. I’ve read your other stories and they go the same way. It’s like you just make them tag along. Zero plot change. Just here’s this dude. Now ignore he’s there. He’s super strong but he’s gonna do nothing about this situation.
milessmith1111 chapter 31 . 8/18
this is a fantastic story. I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope you add Shsoka to the harem.
Prometheus-777 chapter 31 . 8/18
I wonder... Will this go as far as Star Wars Rebelsand beyond? If so, we might see Starkiller and Ventris and Ahsoka could go from MAYBES into DEFINITELY lol.

But it's interesting to see that they're bringing up the anger, even if they didn't mention the envy of seeing other Jedi in relationships but whilst they aren't allowed for whatever reason.
Prometheus-777 chapter 30 . 8/18
Heh, that was interesting. For a moment there I thought you'd kill off Saying here. That or you'd have jeopardized her situation before coming up with an alternative solution involving Naruto just to mess with canon lol. But it's Oki either way regardless.
milessmith1111 chapter 1 . 8/18
This is an interesting start to the story. Can't wait to read the rest of it.
Prometheus-777 chapter 29 . 8/18
Heh, I notice how're focusing MOAR on Clones that have goals and dreams outside the Grand Army if the Republic. It's a sentiment that I agree with wholly as I ALWAYS had and still have, a soft spot for the Clones. It's sad how expendable they all are...
Prometheus-777 chapter 28 . 8/18
Heh, amusing. The Force feat of moving the Venator class Star Destroyer reminds me of what Starkiller managed as his feat IIRC, where he moved and crashed an Imperial Star Destroyer.
Prometheus-777 chapter 27 . 8/18
Heh, doesn't Naruto's explanation of the resurrection technique to Anakin give him false hope? Isn't this setting him up to fall faster to the Dark Side?
hellfire45 chapter 31 . 8/16
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next and I hope Ashoka will be added back to the harem