Reviews for A New World
You're on a strange planet trying to survive and you're worried about "peeking" and seeing something personal while you're reading the mind of someone you just stunned who was trying to arrest you? Seriously, peeking is what you're worried about?
frisbeeg70 chapter 3 . 7/3
A little unrealistic on your gender equality preaching. If one gender has all the magic or in history's case one gender has all the physical power, then it is actually very natural for that gender to dominate. Prior to industrialization, physical power or strength is about all that mattered when it came to disputes. You still se that for example among animals. The point with purebloods was that they were not actually any more powerful or capable than muggleborns. Here one gender has all the magic. What the do you think would happen in such a circumstance? With your Harry having all the historical memories you make him sound like a naive idiot with his comments and thoughts.
Crossover was too weak, with Harry Potter setting completely gone and Harry himself indistinguishable from some sort of obscure type of Force user new character from Planet X. As a Star Wars fanfiction, it's pretty neat. Nothing groundbreaking but a nice enough read, on par with EU novel standards.

A 6.5/10 effort, author.
Duchess67 chapter 25 . 7/2
This was a fantastic story! I loved it, was riveted the whole time and enjoyed it immensely! :)
CyberPunkFailure chapter 25 . 6/23
Wow. I can't believe I spent almost a week reading this fanfic.

Seriously though, I had a blast reading. It has everything a good story needs: good writing, likeable characters, and a concrete plot, while still complying with SW lore. All I can say is you did an amazing job, and I hope you can do more.
500th review, yay
GuyGamer chapter 5 . 6/20
The empire is a totalitarian empire, not fascist.
kirosyamcha chapter 26 . 6/4
not sure why a sequel would be put in a different spot o.o
Mastersgtjames chapter 4 . 5/24
Massively not a fan of MC's that are not properly paranoid. MC should not be getting so close to some random stranger. Definitely not be so trusting and unguarded around them. But most of all. NEVER share secrets, abilities, or information. Like, do not teach them your spells, your weaknesses, do not inform them too much of your past... I feel like MC is going to be doing all of that.
Mastersgtjames chapter 2 . 5/24
No undetectable expanded space charms for the backpack?
He has his friends memories... and hermione is VERY intelligent and a bookworm. So that is a FOUNTAIN of knowledge. MC needs to study. Learning Wards, Enchanting, Charms, Transfiguration, Conjuration, Mind Magic, Potions, maybe even Alchemy, Rituals, Blood and Soul Magic... lots of room to grow.
Lahmikhara chapter 25 . 5/10
Love the story! I look forward to reading the next part xD
Mark adams chapter 26 . 4/29
I really enjoyed this entire story it's one of the better Harry Potter Star Wars crosses. People are normal and the characters fit what their backgrounds are and Harry Potter is not just super overpowered
great writing
Episoidal chapter 4 . 4/30
I am disappointed how easily Harry gives up information about himself to literal strangers.
grovepjp chapter 26 . 4/24
Tx
Rifful chapter 13 . 4/20
Hiding mass? It's called a featherweight charm. Even if you weren't exact enough to completely negate the weight, you'd get close enough to seem negligible.