Reviews for A New World
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 25 . 7/20
This was a wonderful story to read and I'll watch for the sequel!
Incantations7 chapter 25 . 7/18
I love a good crossover, and this one, while convoluted as to how he got to the SW universe, was still an interesting story. Too many of these crossovers have Harry becoming a Jedi, when the character was capable of so much more.
Vanthiyethevan chapter 9 . 7/11
why has he not used magic to increase space and whatever on the ship? you had him do that with a simple blaster. i would have thought he would do some on the ship too..
Vanthiyethevan chapter 8 . 7/11
... he could have "convinced" the currupt official to do all this WITHOUT paying for it...
Vanthiyethevan chapter 5 . 7/11
you forget that for most of his life, sirius was probably lower in the chain of command to kreacher- with how kreacher was treating adult sirius, you think kreacher treated kid sirius any better?
Anonym chapter 15 . 6/4
Sorry but I can't read anymore. This stun-only tactic even for murdering pirates is just pathetic. Thank God Dumbledore, umm, I mean Harry wasn't involved in the attack on the Death Star... Great story otherwise.
Anonym chapter 12 . 6/4
This Harry is way too soft, bringing Dumbledore's no-killing-stun-only approach to even the murderous Empire.
lachyfrost chapter 1 . 5/26
Imma just put this out there, your story and all. But I personally think that any author that has someone sent into a new world, then that person being able to teach others THEIR OWN UNIQUE POWER is fucking stupid. My guy, his shit doesn't work the same, not at all. He's been doing shit that fucking MASTERS of the force couldn't dream of, and now he's able to teach others to do the same. Fuck sake that just dumb. Unless I'm missing something and she's not using the Force but actual magic, it's just dumb. He is fundamentally DIFFERENT then anyone else. DON'T THEN LET OTHERS USE HIS FUCKING POWERS. And you could use the Force and Magic same thing stuff, But make it more fucking difficult man, She's grown and been using another type of magic for her own life, suddenly BAM, almost instant spells. Fuck sake. If Force and magic are the same, What's different is MINDSET and TEACHINGS, NOT things that GENERATIONS have built apon in one lesson. Otherwise MASTERS of the Force would have long figure pit how to do the same thing as harry.
mark.press.9 chapter 7 . 5/23
hi great story and i loved the first chapter if i was any good at writing id be asking to use it as it opens up the chance to do a great story or 2 and even some short stories as well, so thank you for taking the time to share a great first chapter and a great story.
Zaion Indulias chapter 25 . 5/5
Really enjoying this. Interesting plot and intriguing characters. Hoping there will be more in the future.
doraemax chapter 10 . 4/16
Ah, pity to have Harry In, Han has to go out...
Humdinger1983 chapter 25 . 4/13
Did not want to put this down. I love HP/SW crossovers but good one are hard to find.
C3nterF0ld chapter 7 . 4/10
Vincent dash.. Vincent dash.. bounty hunter... hmmmmmmm... viiincent dasssh... v(incentd)ash... vash..? VASH THE STAMPEDE?!
Jessica45395 chapter 25 . 3/31
great story!
Fire Tempest chapter 25 . 3/28
Excellent story and I'm looking forward to reading more.