Reviews for Between Brothers
miXiZ chapter 1 . 9/10
I love that episode. Thanks for the tag!
Wildfire's Flame chapter 1 . 9/9
I loved this episode. Very nice follow up to the piece. I always worried about Dean when he slumped right after Sam shot Moloch. Very nice. I loved the hotel,for two days and I loved Sam organizing because its been two days. Dean mumbling in his sleep and how Sam had helped his brother to the impala. Very well done. Thank you
Briar chapter 1 . 9/6
Loved it. Ha - donuts - because he's a good brother. So sweet - no pun intended.
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
Jamie chapter 1 . 8/23
Never get enough of them patching up and taking care of each other, when it’s well written, like this. And donuts is a good way to end almost anything ;)
Bel chapter 1 . 8/16
A lovely read with very nice Winchester tlc and with authenticity in their voices.
Sylwinka1991 chapter 1 . 8/15
Sweet! I remember that episode and how I was scared when Dean got injured twice. Everything in that meat locker was frightening. Yeah and that paraphrase to our shows motto.
I'm always terrified when one of the brothers are hurt because I care about them but in the other hand I love when they taking care for each other. Dean ordering a donut meaning that he will be alright and I think that was a way to assure Sam that he will be fine.
Alana B chapter 1 . 8/11
I love this :)
ManySkills chapter 1 . 8/10
love this! Always up for getting a little hurt/Comfort for the boys )
I can picture these various actions so clearly, and hear their voices saying the words. Thoroughly enjoyed reading this.
Ginza chapter 1 . 8/11
Great fill in scenes for a great episode. Really well done as always, and I know by now I sound like a broken record, but you write these guys just so perfect. Poor Dean really did need some TLC by the end of this episode. As much as I love big bro Dean taking care of Sam, the other way around is pretty darn adorable also. Thanks for another great fill in!
DearHart chapter 1 . 8/9
*SQUEEEE!* Thanks for adding to one of my favorite “Sam to the rescue” moments! You’re truly a gem, my friend! XOXOXOXOXOXO
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 8/9
Love these patch-up-your-brother, rest-and-recover missing scenes! Wish they had time within the eps to show us more of this sort of thing, but thank goodness for our wonderful fan fic writers!
shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod chapter 1 . 8/9
This is one of the episodes from season twelve that I actually really liked and (no surprise here) what you wrote worked perfectly with it! I'm always up for Sam taking care of Dean, you did a wonderful job writing that process and it's clear just how much he cares. Dean smiling and asking for donuts at the end, awh, perfect hopeful way to end it :)
tyrsibs chapter 1 . 8/9
"Because he's a good brother". There's a lot of weight and history behind such a simple phrase. Well done!