Reviews for The Hitter's Girl
Elizabeth chapter 58 . 7/16
Great job keep going
Elizabeth chapter 57 . 7/13
Love this story keep up the good work
Maethoriel Artemis chapter 2 . 7/3
I do enjoy watching Leverage and this is pretty good so far. However, you do need to edit this a bit. You need to separate the bits where people are speaking so it flows better.

It should go something like this:

"Excuse me, Miss Newton, Mr Spencer? Yeah I know about you guys", he said.

"Then you know its a good idea to walk away from us now", Eliot growled, his southern accent showing.

I did the exact same thing when I first started out. Didn't know it was wrong until someone pointed it out to me. But other than that, keep up the good work!
Black Dragon 42 chapter 50 . 5/31
I loved this episode and you did it beautifully! Keep it up!
Black Dragon 42 chapter 49 . 5/30
Wow. That was good! I'm really living the switching povs. This wasn't one of my favorite episodes, but you did it well with Kaira in it. Keep it up!
William Hoenicke chapter 49 . 5/27
Hey lady what the hell is up with chapter I can barely read can you fix it up please so I and other readers be actually able to read this chapter ok
Black Dragon 42 chapter 48 . 5/20
I love what you're doing with this and I absolutely LOVE the switching povs! Keep it up!
Elizabeth chapter 47 . 5/5
Love this story
Black Dragon 42 chapter 47 . 4/30
I love the switching povs! You did amazing with it!Keep it up!
Black Dragon 42 chapter 46 . 4/15
That was great! I love the first person pov that you did! I can't wait for the next season! Keep it up!
Black Dragon 42 chapter 45 . 4/3
Oh that was sooooo good! I absolutely LOVED it! Please keep it up!
Black Dragon 42 chapter 44 . 3/21
Oh I love this one! I love how Kaira makes the team act more like a family. Keep it up! I can't wait for more!
Black Dragon 42 chapter 43 . 3/6
Oh that was a good one! Keep it up! I can't wait for more!
Black Dragon 42 chapter 42 . 2/21
I loved it! I can't wait for more! I get all giddy every time I see that you updated! Keep it up!
Black Dragon 42 chapter 41 . 2/4
I LOVED this one! I like how u put Kaira in the story! Keep it up!
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »