Reviews for An Unknown Love
flowers on the cay1 chapter 5 . 4/19/2009
thus is an amazing story i want you to write more BRAVO BRAVO you have alot of comedy and some what romance in your system IT'S CRAZY!
Your Worshipfulness chapter 7 . 5/28/2005
Comprehensive, but you could do with a bit more style. I'm a bit reluctant to criticize Kuroro writers because we need more of them, so I'll be kind. It doesn't flow well at all. Also you need to get a better handle on the characters. I'm not seeing much motivation here and you don't have a clear understanding of their powers. For one thing, part of Kurt's teleportation power is absolute spatial awareness. This means he knows distances automatically and thus could not accidentally teleport to a place and not know how far away he was. Also, Storm only gets claustrophobia in enclosed places. A forest is not enclosed because it's outside. Storm can sense wind and air displacements, so that even if the canopy was very dense, she would still not feel enclosed because she could feel the wind enter and exit the place easily. Also, when Storm's claustrophobia does kick in, fear overwhelms her and her powers go crazy. She probably would have started a tornado if she had actually had an episode. In short, the entire thing was done a bit too quickly and seemed to be much like a generic Kuroro plot, only absent the normal interesting dialogue, applicable emotional reactions, and pleasant descriptive sentences.

~Your Worshipfulness
darkangelswings chapter 7 . 4/11/2005
The unknown love story is so sweet ! I WANT ANOTHER ONE ! PLEASE!

Darkangels wings
Hobbit Babe chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Please tell Stormyheck that

KURT DOES NOT HAVE FUR!

good story I want more!
Havanna Girl chapter 7 . 8/14/2004
Whats gonna happen next. You have to finish it please. That's cool how Mystique told Kurt that she was his mother how loving. Yea well Kurt and Ororo should get together. They look so cute in the movie.
Renice chapter 7 . 7/3/2004
Please please please make an epilouge. This story needs one. It wouldn't be complete without on. Anyways, I kinda liked this story. It was sorta rushed by the end but it was still really good. You just need to right an epilouge!
TheDreamerLady chapter 7 . 7/3/2004
epilogue epilogue epilogue epilogue epilogue epilogue! plz!

mandy
DazzlinShorty chapter 7 . 7/3/2004
ok well its done crap ne who dat was good
CApTaIN MRs. FaRQuAR bLoOm chapter 7 . 7/1/2004
no u cant leave it like that! u must at least write one more chapter
Matteic chapter 6 . 6/24/2004

Has it quickened ? ;o)

It's good ! I like your style.
CyclopsRules89 chapter 6 . 6/13/2004
AYE MATE! Good job! The bald handicapped man. LMFAO! that made me slap my knee twice.. ok keep writin, and i'll keep readin.. TOODLES!
CApTaIN MRs. FaRQuAR bLoOm chapter 6 . 6/12/2004
! u updated another story *does a little dance* ok enough of that im so proud of you! indeed ur writing has gotten better i love u dear poppet so remember dont stop writing... continue!
ScarletAngel68 chapter 5 . 3/14/2004
1. Does he have to know where he is to teleport somewhere that he does know the location of? I'm just asking, I don't know.
2. I don't think Kurt would cut himself a new tatoo just for kissing Ororo... Oh, unless he considered it taking advantage of her...
Heh, sorry. Don't think I don't love the story, because I do! :D UPDATE
Tomsgurl4lyfe chapter 3 . 1/22/2004
i'm jus gonna keep on giving u reviews so u have 20 reviews
Tomsgurl4lyfe chapter 2 . 1/22/2004
yea i have 3 brothers and them my adoptive brother who i'm writing the story with, but he does like nothing and i do all of it and he jus takes all of the credit, typical male