Reviews for An Unknown Love
Guest chapter 7 . 6/13/2015
Do the epilogue plz for the fans
Guest chapter 6 . 6/13/2015
This is getting good
Guest chapter 5 . 6/13/2015
Alone in the woods with your man Ororo what ya ganna do?
Guest chapter 4 . 6/13/2015
Dear author is it true that some people say that they have a daughter together? Cause if it is then that would be just amazing.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/13/2015
They have to be together they just have too.
flowers on the cay1 chapter 5 . 4/19/2009
thus is an amazing story i want you to write more BRAVO BRAVO you have alot of comedy and some what romance in your system IT'S CRAZY!
Your Worshipfulness chapter 7 . 5/28/2005
Comprehensive, but you could do with a bit more style. I'm a bit reluctant to criticize Kuroro writers because we need more of them, so I'll be kind. It doesn't flow well at all. Also you need to get a better handle on the characters. I'm not seeing much motivation here and you don't have a clear understanding of their powers. For one thing, part of Kurt's teleportation power is absolute spatial awareness. This means he knows distances automatically and thus could not accidentally teleport to a place and not know how far away he was. Also, Storm only gets claustrophobia in enclosed places. A forest is not enclosed because it's outside. Storm can sense wind and air displacements, so that even if the canopy was very dense, she would still not feel enclosed because she could feel the wind enter and exit the place easily. Also, when Storm's claustrophobia does kick in, fear overwhelms her and her powers go crazy. She probably would have started a tornado if she had actually had an episode. In short, the entire thing was done a bit too quickly and seemed to be much like a generic Kuroro plot, only absent the normal interesting dialogue, applicable emotional reactions, and pleasant descriptive sentences.

~Your Worshipfulness
darkangelswings chapter 7 . 4/11/2005
The unknown love story is so sweet ! I WANT ANOTHER ONE ! PLEASE!

Darkangels wings
Hobbit Babe chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Please tell Stormyheck that

KURT DOES NOT HAVE FUR!

good story I want more!
Havanna Girl chapter 7 . 8/14/2004
Whats gonna happen next. You have to finish it please. That's cool how Mystique told Kurt that she was his mother how loving. Yea well Kurt and Ororo should get together. They look so cute in the movie.
Renice chapter 7 . 7/3/2004
Please please please make an epilouge. This story needs one. It wouldn't be complete without on. Anyways, I kinda liked this story. It was sorta rushed by the end but it was still really good. You just need to right an epilouge!
TheDreamerLady chapter 7 . 7/3/2004
epilogue epilogue epilogue epilogue epilogue epilogue! plz!

mandy
DazzlinShorty chapter 7 . 7/3/2004
ok well its done crap ne who dat was good
CApTaIN MRs. FaRQuAR bLoOm chapter 7 . 7/1/2004
no u cant leave it like that! u must at least write one more chapter
Matteic chapter 6 . 6/24/2004

Has it quickened ? ;o)

It's good ! I like your style.