Reviews for lie in reverse
pink chapter 2 . 10/22
YESSS AS HE SHOULD
tbh sasuke is hella bamf! i love this
Sakatoura chapter 2 . 10/14
What a gem! Thank you!
RavenclawGryffindor35 chapter 2 . 10/4
I like this story so far! I look forward to the next chapter!
fiqacomel chapter 2 . 9/29
Update soon :D
This fic is really interresting! I like thei interactions between the past and future charas.
I feel liek Kakashi was a bit too quick to believe, tho I suppose Sasuke could have just not beeen privy to his skepticism.
I can't wait for the next chapter that cliffie had me sit up and take notice. :D

I rly hope that Naruto and Sakura (and maybe Kakashi and even Sai) find a way to follow Sasuke into the past. That'd make it even better. :D
Elsaxsl chapter 2 . 9/26
OMMGGGGGG! Can't wait for the next chapter! :) I love this sooo much! Not that I want to pick favorite but since Kakashi and Sasuke are my favorites characters (with Itachi), the fact that even Kakashi sense that older Sasuke don't trust him, kinda broke my heart :(

But, can I just say that Sasuke tried to kill Sakura and Kakashi first and Kakashi just tried to protect Sakura and I'm pretty sure that Kakashi was heartbroken to have to fight with his student like that :'(

Anyway i loved this chapter and plz Sasuke don't assassinate the Hokage '

ps: sorry if there are any faults, I'm French and not completely fluent in English!
Jelly Fur-Coat chapter 2 . 9/26
This is awesome, I love the way you write! Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Shirosuzu2002R chapter 2 . 9/26
Actualiza pronto pleaseee amo esto
your kidney 4lunch '3 chapter 2 . 9/26
OMFG I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE OF THIS! AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Minty220 chapter 2 . 9/26
AhHhhHHH! I can’t stop screaming over the perfect setup! Sasuke going to the past is goddamn genius. There are so many character moments that make me giddy and I cannot stop laughing. This thing is so hype and I look forward to the next installment.
This is a great concept. I look forward to Sasuke finally knowing the truth! How exciting!

However, he needs to be a little nicer to his younger self - Does he not know how sensitive and vulnerable a 12 year old could be mentally? I feel a bit uncomfortable about how mean he is being!
JingleCat chapter 2 . 9/25
FKLDSJFKDSJKFD I REALLY LOVE THIS FIC- I literally screamed when i saw it updated omg-
AnimeGodess1235 chapter 1 . 9/15
Love this story so far please update
fiqacomel chapter 1 . 8/22
Hope you’re update soon. I’m interested in your plot..
Girl-Alfa chapter 1 . 8/15
Woooooooooow I’m so excited! Waiting for what’s coming!