Reviews for lie in reverse
AmazingWorld19 chapter 5 . 40m
I can't wait for the next chapter! I want to know how Younger!Sasuke would manage his encounter with Itachi, hope they can talk and heal themselves.
Completely Confunded chapter 5 . 44m
I'm shaking. Ah! This is exhilarating. Sasuke is seeing &Itacho, and that's another level of scary, because there's no big Sasuke there to make sure that torture doesn't commence.

At the same time- Itachi saved Sasuke from Orochimaru! That was badass as helll, I want to see it happen again & again & alas that isn't cannon so this is like the only fic where we see Itachi swoop in in the Forest of Death & go off on Orochimaru. You write so well, I'd take this version over a hundred poorly written copies, though.

Can I scream? I'm still screaming in my head. It's very loud & fangirl esque. Wow. I'm pumped up because this has been a RiDe. Talk about exciting. I feel like I'm coming off the high of a thriller movie.

Please- make it 10 chapters.12.15. I feel swept off my feet in a tornado level of windblown.

Older Sasuke is gonna be so pisssd when he realizes he missed Itachi. Also- Itachi is about the same age as older Sasuke. Huh. That'll be an fascinating encounter.

Also- how the heck is Itachi gonna respond to older Sasuke about leaving 3 Genin to face Orochimaru alone? Like- older Sasuke. I was fully expecting it to be you who'd be their savior right up until black fire appeared and I couldn't place who controlled that. Then Itachi came rocking in like a complete badass & I'm really struggling to get over how awesome that scene was.

Damn.

Okay.

Let me move on to earlier. Sasuke-san was so sweet telling Sasuke-kun that he'd done better than he had originally against Lee. That was heartwarming. I audibly cooed. Cause even though Sasuke-San is a bastard, he still has some soft sides. And he does give advice out that helps, like when he told Sasuke-kun to not look at the fake Orochimaru, and when he reminded Sasuke-kun that the challenges they would face in the exam may be different, so he shouldn't compare himself. Though, I'm if what motivated the last one was helping Sasuke, or motivating himself not to die. .

Ah, but his promoting Sakura tobbecome a strong medic Nintendo who has a strong will is so cute, even though he thinks it's motivated purely by a desire to have strong teammates to help him destroy their village. Sasuke-San has a good heart, he just sincerely sucks at realizing that some dreams aren't worth turning into reality.
Carvaiine chapter 5 . 1/26
Oh crap I totally thought it was Future Sasuke XD
strawberry chapter 5 . 1/26
OMG YESSS FINALLY SOME ITACHI
i literally love him
i wonder how this timeline’s sasuke will turn out to be without his experiences. i like how its clear they are different right off the bat with sasuke’s obvious loyalty to the village, compared to his indifference and contempt which was seen during his defection.
i want little sasuke to just, talk to itachi and i want them to work
i feel like itachi and sasuke deserved more and this could be the chance
Maruji Afable1 chapter 4 . 1/19
Loving the chappies baby
melody chapter 4 . 1/5
hi there! I really admire your writing style. Eagerly waiting for the next chapter!
AmazingWorld19 chapter 4 . 12/12/2020
I have faith in teen sasuke to choose another , that he can see that revenge won't make him happy. And a happy ending for Uchiha's brothers
RavenclawGryffindor35 chapter 4 . 12/8/2020
Great chapter!

I wonder if Teen!Sasuke is actually going to try to destroy the village. Like, really try try. I wonder if he'll have time.

Smol!Sasuke seems to be realizing more and more that Teen!Sasuke is messed up. I wonder if that will deter Smol!Sasuke from becoming him in the future.

Boy, Sasuke. I think saying Kakashi betrayed you is a bit of an over exaggeration to be honest.

I look forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/7/2020
Love the story! Hope you update this even sooner next time!
Haro kzoids chapter 4 . 12/7/2020
Oh.
Excelente capítulo.
Se que todo podría cambiar en el encuentro chunin, pero... realmente me gustaría que Kakashi le enseñará a Sasuke su Chidori.
No sé, nostalgia o quizás compensación
Elsaxsl chapter 4 . 12/7/2020
I hope Kakashi and older Sasuke will have a good talk and have a reconciliation! I’m sure Sasuke’s missing he’s sensei Anyway that was a great chapter!
mihairu7 chapter 1 . 12/7/2020
Crap, I mean Hokage. Not Homage. Bloody autocorrect
mihairu7 chapter 4 . 12/7/2020
He's teaching him to summon?! Man, this opens up a HELL of a lot of time breaks. Is it bad that I'm excited nonetheless?

Yep, that's one of the time breaks I was talking about. Dual assets due to two of the same being present in a secluded time period. Or the non confusing explanation: shared shit.

Even so, this really does make things easier for younger Sasuke. Now the only issue will be trying to make the summon understand what the Frampt is going on.

Making Itachi Homage of a neo-Konoha, eh? Not a bad plan, indeed.

Wait... Kakashi flinched... but his eye simultaneously widened? Which form of shock are you aiming for in this sentence?

Ah... Kusanagi. What a beautiful blade, ain't she?

Hmm, he wants to meet Temari before the Chunnin Exams... it was a logical choice from the three of them. Gaara wouldn't be able to see reason, Kankuro comes across as a Yes-man so Temari was the only one Sasuke could have spoken to. And the only thing of worth to speak to her about would be the upcoming assault on Konoha, right? I like where this is going. I wonder if you make Sasuke intercept the fake Kazekage after younger Sasuke has had enough training to ensure he survives against Orochimaru.

Also... is Temari crushing on the Uchiha? I know their dubbed voice actors are married in reality but are you going to make this fan canon as well?

My suspicions have been brought to the vanguard. So future Sasuke is currently in the Fourth Shinobi War. Interestingly time breaking.

Wonder if Sasuke plans on trapping Orochimaru inside his Tsukuyomi just for fun. I know I would if I saw my old pedophilic mentor again.

Great chapter, nice plots and a curious undertone. I haven't been this excited for a Naruto fanfic in a while.
Minty220 chapter 4 . 12/7/2020
I love this so much. You got some really cool world breaking in this fic.
RedHood001 chapter 4 . 12/7/2020
This story really works well with the time travel setting you've put into it. I shouldn't be surprised with your brilliance in writing but I am and I honestly love it. The way we see how Past!Sasuke reacts to the Future!Sasuke is honestly such a highlight here. Especially how you show the younger one clearly feels attached to the village.

I really love the way it's shown how his younger self feels about what Sasuke has become. The fact that it's shown how Sasuke sees civilians as innocent and that he cares for his teammates really matches with what we know from the last battle between him and Naruto. That he actually started to see Team 7 as his own family. Other than the anime version, Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 shows the storytelling of Sasuke's mindset after the Battle really well. I highly recommend you watch it on YouTube. The music really sells the sadness and overall bittersweet vibe of it all just like the one in the anime.

I actually love how the older Sasuke negated to tell his younger self that their clan was planning a coup d'etat. The fact that young Sasuke actually thinks that there's a good reason why the Hokage would order such a thing is brilliant. But I actually love how Sasuke actually wants Danzo exposed since the man is the absolute reason for many things wrong in the Shinobi World. Kabuto, Nagato, and Itachi to name a few. I honestly don't blame him.

Ooooooooooooh, I do wonder how the War Hawk is gonna react to this new Sasuke. Basically, the older one is gonna protect the younger version (for obvious reasons) so Danzo is screwed if he's planning to deal with them. Especially with how Sasuke has the Eternal Mangekyou. All of Danzo's trump cards are exposed since Sasuke has defeated him before. For that matter, how is Hiruzen handling all this? The man really means well but sometimes he really is too complacent for his own good.

I wonder why Sasuke would want to meet Temari. It must have something to do with the invasion.

Very well done! I swear, your stories always pull me into the depths every time I click on them. Your writing is... ugh, so GOOOOOOD! I am really looking forward to the next update! Not just for this story but also for Iluso del Alma. You are TALENTED! BRILLIANT!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »