Reviews for lie in reverse
Shirosuzu2002R chapter 2 . 9/26/2020
Actualiza pronto pleaseee amo esto
your kidney 4lunch '3 chapter 2 . 9/26/2020
OMFG I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE OF THIS! AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Minty220 chapter 2 . 9/26/2020
AhHhhHHH! I can’t stop screaming over the perfect setup! Sasuke going to the past is goddamn genius. There are so many character moments that make me giddy and I cannot stop laughing. This thing is so hype and I look forward to the next installment.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/25/2020
This is a great concept. I look forward to Sasuke finally knowing the truth! How exciting!

However, he needs to be a little nicer to his younger self - Does he not know how sensitive and vulnerable a 12 year old could be mentally? I feel a bit uncomfortable about how mean he is being!
JingleCat chapter 2 . 9/25/2020
FKLDSJFKDSJKFD I REALLY LOVE THIS FIC- I literally screamed when i saw it updated omg-
AnimeGodess1235 chapter 1 . 9/15/2020
Love this story so far please update
fiqacomel chapter 1 . 8/22/2020
Hope you’re update soon. I’m interested in your plot..
Girl-Alfa chapter 1 . 8/15/2020
Woooooooooow I’m so excited! Waiting for what’s coming!
Minty220 chapter 1 . 8/13/2020
Oooh dang. This has some crazy potential! I hope ya finish it.
Elsaxsl chapter 1 . 8/12/2020
Ooooooh that’s a greaaaat beginning ! I can’t wait for the next
cg037 chapter 1 . 8/11/2020
An interesting start, keep up the good work.
csad21 chapter 1 . 8/10/2020
Okay, wow. This is interesting, but also helluva ominous. This is the Sasuke who still wants to destroy the shinobi world without care of casualties and who declared he'd be hokage for bullshit reasons, and who won't hesitate to attack Naruto at the first opportunity despite the fact that the war isn't over yet. Yeah, this Sasuke is dangerous as hell. And letting him mess around with a timeline spells trouble.

On the other hand, too bad *Naruto* can't use that scroll. A war era Naruto in the past would be awesome and hilarious.

I look forward to future! Sasuke's shenanigans!
Abstractty chapter 1 . 8/10/2020
i am very curious what you have in mind. great work btw
RE Zera chapter 1 . 8/9/2020
This is really good! I hope to see more in the future.
gatitapri chapter 1 . 8/9/2020